Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...and the crowd went wild!!

Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 12.46.45.png

Also spoke to Tesla this morning. They reconfirmed my car is on the Morning Clara (keep up the pace!!) but advised delivery is likely at end of the month. Part of me thinks (hopes) that this is just a worst case estimate to give them some wiggle room. The helpful chap on the call did also confirm the car would be delivered to my address in north London.

If Morning Clara is headed to Southampton on Mar 8, do we know what the approximate lead time would normally be between docking and car delivery?

Also spoke to Tesla this morning. They reconfirmed my car is on the Morning Clara (keep up the pace!!) but advised delivery is likely at end of the month. Part of me thinks (hopes) that this is just a worst case estimate to give them some wiggle room. The helpful chap on the call did also confirm the car would be delivered to my address in north London.

If Morning Clara is headed to Southampton on Mar 8, do we know what the approximate lead time would normally be between docking and car delivery?

Not really. With the unprecedented deluge of Model 3's previous performance is no indication of future performance.
You can rest assured it will be by the end of the month but probably within a week of the 8th is more likely

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: Blueskye and Harv3y
I'm very distracted by the fact that BROOKLANDS is showing a Southampton ETA of 05:00 tomorrow.
She is refuelling at the moment and that will continue into the evening.
I'm regularly checking the Southampton VTS board (this is regularly and reliably updated) but BROOKLANDS is still showing as arriving on 6 Mar which has been scheduled for months now. She is due to be in until Sunday.
I would expect her to dock at pier 104 and the problem is that another ship is scheduled to occupy 104 on Thursday.
So much as I would like to see BROOKLANDS arrive early, at the moment I can't see it happening.

As its salary sacrifice through a. Leasing company, my quote from the employer is based on 0%BIK. They wont allow me to have the car at a higher rate BIK, as this is not in the signed agreement.

Still hoping to pray and keep and eye on the GLOVIS CAPTAIN
Maybe just propose to pay yours and their liability ( it’s gonna be like £100 for both for a few days...)

Same here, confirmed by Tesla twice that my LR is on Morning Cara, also told me by the end of March. I’m fortunate that I work for the Lease Company so I have pinged a note to the guy who runs our Tesla account to see if he has an update. I’m hoping mine comes late next week as I have a week off at the end of March so can get accustomed to the car and give it a thorough detailing.