Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AFAIK my MX (ordered 27/12/19) is on the Maersk Ohio, due to arrive at Rotterdam this evening. When I spoke to Tesla last week they said it would hopefully be delivered before the end of March.

Mr M do you have any insider info on the route and ships from Tilburg to UK for model X and S?

Sadly not, but I am keen to learn!!

Reactions: Andrew Cairns
A week's notice is pretty good quite frankly and an improvement on last year. Have you seen your invoice yet?
No. On my Tesla Manage Account page I see my RN Order Number, my VIN, my Delivery Appointment time slot, and my Booking Invoice and Order Agreement.

But no other Invoice. And no Bank Payment details to complete the purchase yet either.

Nonetheless, getting very excited!

Sorry, I may have missed this, but how do you find out which ship your car is on? I'm expecting to pick up my car this Saturday. When I got the text around the 21st Feb I was asked to select my pick up date from 3-6 March which I could do not do, so I asked for 7th.

Now that I can do this week I asked if I could pick up this week rather than the weekend, they said no....so I am not sure if my car is on the boat that's already in the UK or arriving in the UK?

How do you find out which boat your car is on?

Cheers

I hope this is the right place to ask as there’s most people ITK here.

I was initially told I’m on the GLOVIS CAPTAIN and to expect the car at the end of March having order processed on 2nd March.

I called today regarding a seperate issue, asked again about the car and I was told “rerouted” so unsure where the car is and can’t give me a date.

Does this mean my lease company have refused the March car, now I’m back into the pile, or reckon I could still be in GLOVIS CAPTAIN

Sorry, I may have missed this, but how do you find out which ship your car is on? I'm expecting to pick up my car this Saturday. When I got the text around the 21st Feb I was asked to select my pick up date from 3-6 March which I could do not do, so I asked for 7th.

Now that I can do this week I asked if I could pick up this week rather than the weekend, they said no....so I am not sure if my car is on the boat that's already in the UK or arriving in the UK?

How do you find out which boat your car is on?

Cheers
You speak to Tesla. No other “sure” way...

Morning Cara motoring along quite nicely along the Channel now. No need for satellite now.

Position Received: 2020-03-04 22:18 UTC
1 minute ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-04 22:18 LT UTC

Latitude / Longitude: 49.34077° / -4.6712°

Speed/Course: 16.2 kn / 84 °

19B6DD3D-810F-4EE0-A0AA-B51D4E7DC235.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Danb_Cym
I hope this is the right place to ask as there’s most people ITK here.

I was initially told I’m on the GLOVIS CAPTAIN and to expect the car at the end of March having order processed on 2nd March.

I called today regarding a seperate issue, asked again about the car and I was told “rerouted” so unsure where the car is and can’t give me a date.

Does this mean my lease company have refused the March car, now I’m back into the pile, or reckon I could still be in GLOVIS CAPTAIN

Sorry I have no idea. You are at the mercy of the leasing company I'm afraid.

I have had no luck getting Tesla to tell me which boat my car is on. I have a VIN and the 'inventory' M3s on the web are VINS starting with '7' eg 5YJ3F7EBXLF701858. Been told the inventory is on a boat but not on shore yet.

My Vin is 5YJ3F7EB7LF68****…….am I to read anything into this. I suspect cars are not loaded by VIN so sequential numbering to guestimate isn't helpful.

I have had no luck getting Tesla to tell me which boat my car is on. I have a VIN and the 'inventory' M3s on the web are VINS starting with '7' eg 5YJ3F7EBXLF701858. Been told the inventory is on a boat but not on shore yet.

My Vin is 5YJ3F7EB7LF68****…….am I to read anything into this. I suspect cars are not loaded by VIN so sequential numbering to guestimate isn't helpful.

The good news is that you will have a car by the end of the month. If you assume it is on the GLOVIS CAPTAIN you will only get a pleasant surprise if it isn't!

Reactions: Blueskye