Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Mr. Miserable (who has been downright helpful rather the miserable!) and everyone else that has provide amazing knowledge and insight while I have watched COSMOS ->CHALLENGE ->GRAND MARK (each one in turn I hoped had my car) travel around the world.

I at last pick my car up at 10am tomorrow from Heathrow and the excitement is high after all the anticipation created by this forum and in particular this thread!

THANK YOU!!

ASIAN KING appears to still be struggling with an unfavourable wind direction.
upload_2020-3-5_13-39-23.png

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Mr. Miserable (who has been downright helpful rather the miserable!) and everyone else that has provide amazing knowledge and insight while I have watched COSMOS ->CHALLENGE ->GRAND MARK (each one in turn I hoped had my car) travel around the world.

I at last pick my car up at 10am tomorrow from Heathrow and the excitement is high after all the anticipation created by this forum and in particular this thread!

THANK YOU!!

My pleasure. Enjoy the car!

Reactions: Blueskye
I wonder... I was told a few weeks ago that my Model S came in on Iowa which docked 3rd Week in Feb and I heard again last week that my car was still in Zeebrugge. How it gets to the UK and when I don't know. I'm told delivery last week of March likely.

My MX was on the same ship.
Are you picking up from Dartford? Ii was told mine is 'in transit' yesterday.

Summary

BROOKLANDS is currently spewing Model 3s on to the dock in Southampton! (and maybe the odd Model S and X - awaiting photo confirmation)

MORNING CARA is approaching Zeebrugge. She is still scheduled to arrive in Southampton on the evening of 9 Mar.

ASIAN KING Delayed by weather in the Atlantic. ETA Zeebrugge 8 Mar (may even slip to 9 Mar)

GLOVIS CAPTAIN ETA Zeebrugge 15 Mar

• Informative
Reactions: Mark-R
Summary

BROOKLANDS is currently spewing Model 3s on to the dock in Southampton! (and maybe the odd Model S and X - awaiting photo confirmation)

MORNING CARA is approaching Zeebrugge. She is still scheduled to arrive in Southampton on the evening of 9 Mar.

ASIAN KING Delayed by weather in the Atlantic. ETA Zeebrugge 8 Mar (may even slip to 9 Mar)

Ooh how exciting! Even Photo Confirmation ha-ha! Look out for a White Model S with the 21" wheels :)

Summary

Any photos of the unload, my red model 3 long range should be in that lot somewhere :)

So MORNING CARA is Scheduled to leave Southampton for Bremerhaven 10th March at 11pm. Always baffles me why these ships sail past Southampton to Zee, then double back to Southampton, then back again past Zee to Germany. I find it very odd, surely you'd do Southampton first, carry on to Zee, then on again to Germany?

So MORNING CARA is Scheduled to leave Southampton for Bremerhaven 10th March at 11pm. Always baffles me why these ships sail past Southampton to Zee, then double back to Southampton, then back again past Zee to Germany. I find it very odd, surely you'd do Southampton first, carry on to Zee, then on again to Germany?
Tesla love to do things that make no sense!

• Funny
So Morning Cara getting close to ZEE now. Marine tracking shows on time for ETA 22:00 but My Ship Tracking shows it’s slipped to 01:30?
[Edit: My Ship Tracking suddenly shows earlier ETA 23:50 ]

Position Received: 2020-03-05 21:04 UTC
1 minute ago

Vessel's Local Time:
2020-03-05 21:04 LT UTC

Area: UKC - North Sea

Latitude / Longitude: 51.35685° / 2.755767°

Speed/Course: 10.5 kn / 102 °

FD13DE04-EBA6-43AD-9B17-98C2FF2AD742.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Danb_Cym