Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GLOVIS SUN continues to drift about 470nm SSW of the Azores.
At first I thought this may be related to a crew training event but she is has remained stationary for over 2 hours so far.

GLOVIS + Azores = Bermuda Triangle? Didn't the GLOVIS CRYSTAL also bob around there for 3 days... a bit north of the Azores but in the "neighbourhood" (had to add the "u" as we are in a UK forum after all ;))

Mr Miserable, with the Tesla end of quarter frenzy do you get a few weeks off in early January before the next bunch of newbies start pestering you with questions :)
Yes I get a fresh influx of people sitting there waiting and wondering where the hell their Tesla is.
I'm always hopeful that these folk will consider me when they switch their electricity suppliers to Octopus and their gas to SO Energy and use my referrals to save £90 off their energy bill at a stroke. It also would make a helluva contribution to offsetting my satellite subscription costs! I have had a few very nice people do the Octopus thing but nobody yet has done the double! It could be you!

GLOVIS SUN Is still there - not moving.
It will be sunset in her position in 20 minutes and dark in about 40 minutes.
She has just had the ship ELEGANT ACE pass by her 5nm to her north, without slowing, and so she is not in distress.
Your guess is as good as mine and I haven't a clue what is going on.....

My delivery date is 23rd on received RN number M3 SR+ which ship is it mostly likely to be on??

My M3 P is on RCC Amsterdam and I have a confirmed delivery date of 21st December so would suspect yours is on the same boat. I am however half expecting a text from Tesla tomorrow saying that the delivery date has slipped being as RCC Amsterdam is not due to arrive at Southampton until the morning of the 15th so 3 to 4 days behind schedule,

My M3 P is on RCC Amsterdam and I have a confirmed delivery date of 21st December so would suspect yours is on the same boat. I am however half expecting a text from Tesla tomorrow saying that the delivery date has slipped being as RCC Amsterdam is not due to arrive at Southampton until the morning of the 15th so 3 to 4 days behind schedule,
OK cheers for that. Docking of 15th for your delivery date still should be OK?? Or am I missing something