Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.22 update missing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was excited by the news about the FSD Beta update with buttons and Safety Scores and all...

... but I haven't seen the 2021.32.22 update yet. My 2020 Model Y is still on 2021.24.11, and no prompt to update to 2021.32.22.

I looked for comments about others missing this update...but I haven't seen anyone complaining about not getting the 2021.32.22 update. People bring up not having the Android app update, but everyone seems to be getting the 2021.32 22 update...?

Am I the only one here who didn't get the update? Is there something wrong with my car...? I checked - it is connected to my wifi, ir's plugged in right now, and I have the latest Android app available on Google Play.

What am I doing wrong...?

Nothing. You cannot control what version you get, nor when you get it. You're not alone, As you can see below, I don't have it either. Only 27% of the TeslaFi users are on that version. We don't talk about it because we have learned to be patient.

1632748135186.png

I subscribed to FSD on the evening of the 25th. Today, on the morning of the 27th, I received a prompt to install 2021.32.22. The software has been automatically downloaded. Just install it directly. The previous version was the factory firmware 2021.3.104, MYP. The car in stock was purchased online on the 19th, and the car has been picked up on the 21st.

Reactions: helvio
I was excited by the news about the FSD Beta update with buttons and Safety Scores and all...

... but I haven't seen the 2021.32.22 update yet. My 2020 Model Y is still on 2021.24.11, and no prompt to update to 2021.32.22.

I looked for comments about others missing this update...but I haven't seen anyone complaining about not getting the 2021.32.22 update. People bring up not having the Android app update, but everyone seems to be getting the 2021.32 22 update...?

Am I the only one here who didn't get the update? Is there something wrong with my car...? I checked - it is connected to my wifi, ir's plugged in right now, and I have the latest Android app available on Google Play.

me too. I just updated to 2021.32.21 today. I really wanted the new update. I am very competitive. I WILL BE the best driver, lol.

The suspicion is that the 24.11 branch was a test branch for additional AP functionality so spun off on its own. Many of those cars, maybe 50% of the 24.11 group have ended up on 32.22, at least that's what TeslaFi shows. It may well be that the rest them will end up getting pushed to 32.21 or to a newer release. Thanks to the phone app we know 36.x is on its way at least.
Thing to remember for Tesla releases, just because it appears one way today, doesn't mean it will be like that tomorrow.
Just like the stock market waivers ;)

If you use AP a lot though, the upside is that 24.11 is a pretty solid release for AP driving and much more confident than 32.22.
Being on a test branch is useful sometimes :cool:

But you just might be more likely to subscribe if you already have the firmware with "the (request) button." Like... I don't know how I know that. Just guessin' ya know.
That might be true, but I think right now they [Tesla] is only interested in those who have already purchased or subscribed to FSD to test out the BETA.

A few posted on twitter that after subscribing to FSD, they magically got the .22 update and was able to install and activate the "BETA REQUEST" feature. I suspect that if they decide to cancel the subscription, it will also remove them from the "BETA REQUEST" service...

So I guess if you want to try your hand at BETA REQUEST, then used the mobile app to subscribe to the FSD Monthly premium.

Nothing. You cannot control what version you get, nor when you get it. You're not alone, As you can see below, I don't have it either. Only 27% of the TeslaFi users are on that version. We don't talk about it because we have learned to be patient.

View attachment 714863

View attachment 714863
Where is this chart from?