Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got it last night. Only change in the release notes is a new immersive sound slider with more levels (5 vs 3) and an 'auto' button for automatic immersion based on song (not sure how that works).

I do like that the immersive sound option was moved to the EQ screen in audio settings as it's far more convenient.

2019 Model S 100D (Pre-Raven w/premium audio)

Just got it last night. Only change in the release notes is a new immersive sound slider with more levels (5 vs 3) and an 'auto' button for automatic immersion based on song (not sure how that works).

I do like that the immersive sound option was moved to the EQ screen in audio settings as it's far more convenient.

2019 Model S 100D (Pre-Raven w/premium audio)
I got it last night too and this AM when I went for a drive, I noticed the 'hash marks' for instant energy consumption were missing (i.e. it would usually show 50, 100, 150, 200 on my dial but now there is nothing). I did a reboot but still missing. Did Tesla remove them? Or is it a bug?

Attachments

• 0914211218b_HDR.jpg
    0914211218b_HDR.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Looks like its going to a whole bunch of cars now, including some folks on the high numbered preinstalled builds like 102/103 etc. Bet that will a a relief for them to get into the regular update schedule, its been a while for some of them.

Of moderate interest if you track this stuff, some folk on the 2021.24.x release got updated to 24.11 - none of them are currently getting this release so far, but others on 24.4 or 24.5 are. We've seen this before with the 2021.4.15.x that was pulled out from the 4.11->4.18 track. Wonder if its a related reason. Last time it was while they were testing the vision release on radar cars (according to Green)
We know that the current FSD beta 10 is 2021.24.15 - so does that mean the folks on the 2021.32 build have skipped that - maybe ready for "button"
Speculation is a wonderful thing.
Full disclosure, the only reason I noticed was that my car got 24.11 just as it showed up on TeslaFi which got me tracking it.

Reactions: ModLTh3
Looks like its going to a whole bunch of cars now, including some folks on the high numbered preinstalled builds like 102/103 etc. Bet that will a a relief for them to get into the regular update schedule, its been a while for some of them.

Of moderate interest if you track this stuff, some folk on the 2021.24.x release got updated to 24.11 - none of them are currently getting this release so far, but others on 24.4 or 24.5 are. We've seen this before with the 2021.4.15.x that was pulled out from the 4.11->4.18 track. Wonder if its a related reason. Last time it was while they were testing the vision release on radar cars (according to Green)
We know that the current FSD beta 10 is 2021.24.15 - so does that mean the folks on the 2021.32 build have skipped that - maybe ready for "button"
Speculation is a wonderful thing.
Full disclosure, the only reason I noticed was that my car got 24.11 just as it showed up on TeslaFi which got me tracking it.

I doubt 2021.32 is ready for the button at this point. The FSD Beta releases have extra options compiled into their build. Likely off the same trunk as 2021.24.11 but with FSD Beta on.

I just received 32.10 overnight and now I don't have any number/scale on my Energy usage gauge while driving. I get the orange "slider" if you will when accelerating and green when regenerating, but there is no scale around the outside of the gauge. Anybody else?

Is anyone who installed 32.10 seeing any degradation in AP behavior? I recall seeing a report from someone about NoA issues with 32.10.

I’m going on a road trip soon, and don’t want to upgrade to any version that could break AP in any way. I’m on 24.5 now (2018 Model S). Haven’t received anything newer yet, but I expect I will.

Still hasn’t fixed Sirius Xm problem plus frequent Reboot of vehicle. I was told by service team that reboots is a known firmware issue and they were told by engineering that .36 would be the version that fixed the problem.

As always with Tesla, they kick the can down the road.

Hopefully, what they promise this time is true…..