Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.4.15.12 now...?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bad. Really bad. At least 10 phantom breaking events in 60 miles of road where it normally never occurs. Much worse than .10. FSD
Not a single phantom braking event yet for me. Also haven’t had one since .10. The only braking events relate to the car targeting a lead vehicle that’s actually in an exit lane and thinking they will merge into my lane. But that’s not phantom braking and has occurred all along.

My upload today after driving home from work on NoA & using autopilot in the city. About a year ago my car was uploading 1+ GB daily. Will keep an eye on this.
Screenshot_20210521-165112_Google Wifi.jpg

Not a single phantom braking event yet for me. Also haven’t had one since .10. The only braking events relate to the car targeting a lead vehicle that’s actually in an exit lane and thinking they will merge into my lane. But that’s not phantom braking and has occurred all along.
I have 4.15.12 and had phantom braking on the highway where there used to be toll booths (now overhead readers). I received a warning that navigate on autopilot would end in 400 feet (which it used to do when the toll booths were still there) then it went away and did the phantom braking a few times.

I have 4.15.12 and had phantom braking on the highway where there used to be toll booths (now overhead readers). I received a warning that navigate on autopilot would end in 400 feet (which it used to do when the toll booths were still there) then it went away and did the phantom braking a few times.

I'm not sure when tollbooth prediction was added, but I saw "Tollbooth detected" (it wasn't a tollbooth though) on my visualization on 2021.4.15.

Pomona valley from oc at 17:30, 5 to 57 to 210 with a mix of 0-65 - no problems at all NOA was great which was much appreciated as I was exhausted from the opposite trip at 04:45.

Can't address auto wipers or hi-beams but the commute was much easier, thank you. 🙂

V10.2 (2021.4.15.12 c65e2c0ab1ff)
With this update my Autopilot did not warn me at upcoming traffic lights and require a driver input (brake pedal press or stalk press) to proceed if the light was green. It almost seems like it is an intermediate step change to prepare me (the driver) for the general fleet software rollout of FSD Beta.

• Informative
Reactions: BrianBigNFun
With this update my Autopilot did not warn me at upcoming traffic lights and require a driver input (brake pedal press or stalk press) to proceed if the light was green. It almost seems like it is an intermediate step change to prepare me (the driver) for the general fleet software rollout of FSD Beta.

I’ll have to try that out when I go out to dinner tonight

You sure someone wasn’t in front of you, even a good distance ahead?

I’m on same firmware and still getting warnings and requests to confirm without another vehicle ahead in same lane.