Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've given up trying to figure out their numbering scheme. I'm on 4.18.10, you're on 4.18.11...which nobody with 18.10 is getting...none of the 4.22 builds are going out to anyone with either of those builds and 4.18.12 is the FSD beta. It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

It depends on your car’s configuration to some extent. Our 2018 Model 3 with FSD and HW3 has 4.18.11, but our 2018 S with FSD/HW3 has 4.18.2.

I've given up trying to figure out their numbering scheme. I'm on 4.18.10, you're on 4.18.11...which nobody with 18.10 is getting...none of the 4.22 builds are going out to anyone with either of those builds and 4.18.12 is the FSD beta. It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
My guess:
What's complicating it right now is they have several things they have separate - all waiting for FSD to be "released" so they can merge everything back to one build:

- Model 3/Y/S/X with radar (This is the "main branch")
- Models with FSD beta
- Model 3/Y with "TeslaVision"
- Model S Plaid with different UI

Clearly, they intended to have the FSD beta wide release out before the transition to TeslaVision and the Plaid release.. which would have meant software would be released like it always has been. They basically have about 3 branches going right now that they can't merge back in until FSD is done (where done = can be put into everyone's car, and just "turned on" for those who bought it and opt-in)

Any FSD v9 Beta reported in Europe? or will Beta v9 not be a part of rollout for now?

Yeah, sure, in Europe we are on beta v10 now. Its just amazing. Fully functional Robotaxi's everywhere. Will post a movie when the NDA ends!

Screenshot 2021-07-12 at 21.36.50.png

In my own little alternative reality, I'm thinking 4.18.11 are the folks slated to get the FSD beta while if you've got 4.22 then its already the next version.
If you've got 2021.12 then you've got no chance o_O

Basically - got no clue :rolleyes:

12.25 comes with a new game: Sky Force Reloaded

Looks like 12.25 is rolling out to a bunch more this evening, to all kinds of models with all kinds of different previous versions.

Reactions: helvio
So, a new game and Finnish or Croatian. That's underwhelming. I've had my car for 6 months now and nothing has really changed. I was expecting new useful features every now and then. Maybe when I do a trip from Helsinki to Split I'll get to use them.

Reactions: X-pilot
I recently got 2021.4.22 on my 2019 SR+ Model 3 w/ FSD.

I ran into storm when going out to test it, so I'm not sure I would be able to tell any differences.

I did get to see Navigate on Autopilot become unavailable due to Poor Weather. It only disabled in the middle straight sections of the route, and then re-enabled NoA when needed for merging and exiting. I am not sure if I got lucky there or if this was by design.

Reactions: DanCar