Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 M3 Performance battery label pic?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Could I ask if anyone with a 2021 (Q3 ideally) Model 3 performance could post a picture of their battery sticker?

I picked my car up in September, and my rated range (the one shown instead of %) is much lower than I expected - 1200 miles later.

I took a picture of my battery label and found it had a part number not seen before and it’s ‘Made in China’, not USA. I expect it to be the 82Kwh Panasonic battery.

If someone could post their label, I would appreciate it. Just so I can compare it against mine and see if I’ve got the same battery as others.

Instructions on how to get a phone under the drivers side wheel arch below:

If your rated range shown on the car is lower than the WLTP range quoted in the order pages then that is to be expected. The WLTP range is much higher than the EPA range that the in car rated range is based on. Lots of info on here why. But nothing to do with the battery size. You will have been given a car with a battery size that at least would meet the WLTP range quoted when ordering.

If your rated range shown on the car is lower than the WLTP range quoted in the order pages then that is to be expected. The WLTP range is much higher than the EPA range that the in car rated range is based on. Lots of info on here why. But nothing to do with the battery size. You will have been given a car with a battery size that at least would meet the WLTP range quoted when ordering.
Hi,

I‘ve got another thread going and the rated range is down 5% or so (315 EPA is now 300). I’m going to avoid any fast charging and sentry mode, see if the estimate improves.

it’s just that my ‘Panasonic battery‘ says it’s made in China, and it would put my mind at rest if others in 2021 have the same part number and label. There is an LG China made battery arriving officially now in EU, with less range (340 WLTP).

Any battery label pics appreciated! Mine below.

1636303659318.jpeg