Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, well, 10 years ahead of peers...and getting better with time...so I'll take it. Know of any better ones?
No. It does seem promising to me, despite the fact that others in the industry say it will never work. I’m just saying I don’t consider it a good reason to buy a Tesla. And honesty, I think it is borderline crazy to pay $10k for it.

Weird, I called my SA yesterday and said he expects my RN1152 to be in end of September or early October. He also said to take what other SA’s say with a grain of salt. He looked up my order and still said end of September to early October
Based on all the information I have available to me, I would put the odds of you getting a car by early October at less than ten percent. Hey, it would be great if you do, because that means I’d get my car (almost the same config, ordered in January) by then. But if I had to give an over/under for my car, I would say February 2022. No attention should be paid to any dates that Tesla provides. At best, they are aspirational. You should look at the (lack of) progress Tesla has made in developing the production line for this car.

Reactions: FlatSix911
View attachment 691840
From Tesla Daily article.
Nice price history chart... thanks for sharing. My prediction for the Model X Plaid is a price increase of $10K-20K to bring it in line with the Model S. ;)

1628098215995.png

I'm a glutton for punishment so I tried Tesla one final time. Again, the advisor did not check my order - he asked me for my order date and told me to expect October, November, December or beyond. I got the same line as yesterday "there are orders from January we haven't delivered yet so you're behind those." (Failure to plan on your part is not reflective of an issue on mine...). He also told me there was no information he had access to that diverged from my account and he was unwilling to share absolutely anything else.

So, my takeaways are 1) there's been a corporate communication to standardize timing info; 2) SAs are being discouraged from sharing any internal information they may have previously shared; 3) Tesla's general attitude is "let's double down on the rudeness and see what happens."

I see 0 additional value in trying to get communication around an $85k car. It ain't happening. Basically at some point they're going to email me "u up we got u a VIN" and then I assume pressure me into wiring them cash same day. What a bummer... Tesla just isn't maturing as a company.

I'm a glutton for punishment so I tried Tesla one final time. Again, the advisor did not check my order - he asked me for my order date and told me to expect October, November, December or beyond. I got the same line as yesterday "there are orders from January we haven't delivered yet so you're behind those." (Failure to plan on your part is not reflective of an issue on mine...). He also told me there was no information he had access to that diverged from my account and he was unwilling to share absolutely anything else.

So, my takeaways are 1) there's been a corporate communication to standardize timing info; 2) SAs are being discouraged from sharing any internal information they may have previously shared; 3) Tesla's general attitude is "let's double down on the rudeness and see what happens."

I see 0 additional value in trying to get communication around an $85k car. It ain't happening. Basically at some point they're going to email me "u up we got u a VIN" and then I assume pressure me into wiring them cash same day. What a bummer... Tesla just isn't maturing as a company.
Yep, that sums it up...

Reactions: hcdavis3