Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up this morning to a “Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 08” After being blank for over 2 months!!!!!!!!!!

C2669C6C-5DC6-4126-9501-5D00EFF5CA4C.jpeg

I know it's slightly off topic, but has anyone on here that reserved prior to the 2021 $10,000 price increases (June and July I think?) been informed that they have to accept the higher price or cancel their order? I have had 0 communication from Tesla on anything so I haven't...

Source:
That was the original bump from 69 to
79k. Resolved with a 2k discount for preexisting reservation holders I believe.

Mine also. I suspect what's happening is as new and more profitable orders come in (plaid or LR with 21“), they bump us who ordered LR with 19s off the list. That's why you see our lower profit margin orders come and disappear. It's happened to me twice. Time to cancel?
Plaid definitely gets priority. 19’s are just scarce.
I mean, many SAs also told us the 19s weren’t coming and yet we have Plaids with 19’s about to take delivery. It’s entirely plausible that you’ll get your car in October once the EOQ push is factored in.
The third quarter ends in September
I know it's slightly off topic, but has anyone on here that reserved prior to the 2021 $10,000 price increases (June and July I think?) been informed that they have to accept the higher price or cancel their order? I have had 0 communication from Tesla on anything so I haven't...

Source:
No evidence whatsoever to support this contention.
That was the original bump from 69 to
79k. Resolved with a 2k discount for preexisting reservation holders I believe.
No, poster is not referring to refresh bump in price. Referring to more recent price bumps. Again, Tesla has not charged any preexisting reservation holders that ordered after 1/27/21 additional sums because of the two subsequent price increases.

People are NOT buying these at $90K in volume.

I wish they would just admit this vehicle was never ready for release. It’s going to be 2022 before meaningful deliveries begin.
It seemed a safe bet for me that IF I do not pull the plug, and IF I ever am offered delivery, it would be a '22 VIN and realistically well beyond a year after my order was submitted.

While it's extremely unlikely technogenius will ever accept ownership for this debacle, it was obvious to most this vehicle was and is not ready for release. The day of the refresh announcement, I was told early March (2021) only because I am east coast; west coast would start a month earlier...