Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also hear the car is awesome; however, I believe the op is referring to Marc's checklist on delivery day to check gap issues as well as many dozens of other issues many have suffered on numerous delivery days. Valid checklist that makes us newbies think WTF??
Exactly!

I have a 2019 M3 dual motor, love it but need a larger car. Am seriously thinking abt canceling but will monitor that thread to see how things improve/degrade. Vibration around 50 mph (both plaid and LR) and tesla engineers have no idea of the cause? WTF?

Reactions: jebinc
Just got my first real close encounter with a refresh. My kids and I finished dinner and were driving home, when I saw a white beauty (plaid) parked on the opposite side of the street. My kids indulged me as a quickly flipped a U-turn and parked to check her out. Wow. What a stunning car. The 21's are so gorgeous, I almost regret getting 19's.

Just 2 months away to get mine. Can't get here soon enough.

We must be Doppelgängers 😂. My birthday is also on the 16th and I am also in the restaurant business. Are you Italian too? Lol
Small world! Nope! Born in the US, parents are from India. Funny enough, If pandemic and staffing issues weren’t distracting me from obsessing over not getting my toy, I’d be running around the Fremont factory like violet in Willy wonka, but in a weird way, nice to be distracted from the FOMO of not having my new car :)

Exactly!

I have a 2019 M3 dual motor, love it but need a larger car. Am seriously thinking abt canceling but will monitor that thread to see how things improve/degrade. Vibration around 50 mph (both plaid and LR) and tesla engineers have no idea of the cause? WTF?
Don't let the 1 in a 1000 scare you off. The car is amazing and most have no issues. Only the few with issues come here to complain.