Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(crosspost)

Well it is definitely the white that holds ya back to February. Changed my new blue/white order from a few days ago to blue/cream, and it leapfrogged all my other orders in a single overnight update to give a Nov 25 - Dec 15 range now.

My other white/cream has a Dec 6 - Dec 26 range now, keeps moving forward about 4-5 days earlier the last few nights.

My old white/white order just still says February.

Looks like I'm going to likely end up with a blue/cream LRMS as like the color combo as well and will take it ;-)

(crosspost)

Well it is definitely the white that holds ya back to February. Changed my new blue/white order from a few days ago to blue/cream, and it leapfrogged all my other orders in a single overnight update to give a Nov 25 - Dec 15 range now.

My other white/cream has a Dec 6 - Dec 26 range now, keeps moving forward about 4-5 days earlier the last few nights.

My old white/white order just still says February.

Looks like I'm going to likely end up with a blue/cream LRMS as like the color combo as well and will take it ;-)
Interesting.

My order placed yesterday for Blue/Black/21's originally had estimated Date of April 2022 and this morning updated to Nov 28-Dec 18 now

Original RN1151 still shows February with Blue/White/19's

In fairness this is what I would expect to see if we were getting a daily update from ERP. Based on today’s production and material inflows, we now think we will make x batch at y date which moves the timelines.

My blue/cream 1150 order moved out a day yesterday and in 5 days today, now Oct 20 - Nov 9.

Reactions: Danlbrau
More forward movement for me this morning. My date progression:
August 9th: EDD = Blank
August 10th: EDD = Oct 11 - Oct 31
August 12th: EDD = Sept 22 - Sept 30
August 13th: EDD = Sept 11 - Sept 30

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 8.49.10 AM.png

Our EDD holding at 8/27-9/3.
As EOQ approaches, it would be interesting to see a Delivery Center location in signature,to see if/when deliveries start to move west. Blue Stuff post above re delivery date change is not a good sign. Would like to know DC location.
Ours is Charlotte.

Our EDD holding at 8/27-9/3.
As EOQ approaches, it would be interesting to see a Delivery Center location in signature,to see if/when deliveries start to move west. Blue Stuff post above re delivery date change is not a good sign. Would like to know DC location.
Ours is Charlotte.
Cross post…date shrunk 1 more day to 8/27-9/3. No VIN yet.

Pushed back from sept 21-30 to october 5-25. black cream lr 19s. Officially will have to cancel. Unreal. Wanted to upgrade to 21s was told car was being built not to change then 5 hours later price increase. Unreal I ordered in feb, common confi, people with later rns already with cars. There is no way it goes back a month if they're not prioritizing higher post increase orders

Reactions: Blue Stuff