Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question........ I received a Vin number yesterday and an email from Tesla Requesting final payment. Today the Vin number is gone from my account so when I called the Tesla sales center they said "there is no record of vin and I must have been mistaken or seeing things"

I seriously feel like I'm buying a fried oreo at the state fair .....not a 100k car. Has this happened to anyone else and when should I expect it to appear again?

Reactions: Wooly1 and McQ14
Quick question........ I received a Vin number yesterday and an email from Tesla Requesting final payment. Today the Vin number is gone from my account so when I called the Tesla sales center they said "there is no record of vin and I must have been mistaken or seeing things"

I seriously feel like I'm buying a fried oreo at the state fair .....not a 100k car. Has this happened to anyone else and when should I expect it to appear again?
This is funny, but in a sad shake your head comical way. We should make a Tesla buying experience burn book

I saw a black, LR with cream interior at my delivery center few days ago. The wood trim looked very dark. The window sticker said cream interior with oak wood trim. The configuration page shows cream with a much lighter walnut wood. I really like the walnut and hope they haven't changed something. The oak was so dark it was almost black.

I saw a black, LR with cream interior at my delivery center few days ago. The wood trim looked very dark. The window sticker said cream interior with oak wood trim. The configuration page shows cream with a much lighter walnut wood. I really like the walnut and hope they haven't changed something. The oak was so dark it was almost black.
Happen to grab a photo? I'd actually prefer a darker wood. Almost the ebony in the white interior would be my preference.

Today my EDD range tightened from Sept 11-30, which has been holding steady for two weeks, to Sept 2-12. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel in this 7 month journey for me!

1630428793614.png

WOW!! Even with the email from Tesla they suggest you might be seeing things?? We can easily count hundreds here (most likely thousands) that continue to be amazed by this business experience but I suggest this is one of the oddest to say the least. The K-Mart experience is far superior to this; what more can we say??!!??

I'm 1152. Have had November 10-30 for a couple of weeks now. Hoping the stability of those dates doesn't mean that it's accurate. Though, based on others, I'm guessing that the early part of that range would be a best case scenario
I’m also RN1152 and have had Oct 30 - Nov 19 for a couple of weeks. Original EDD alternated between Oct and blank until the big update a few weeks ago. My config is MSLR Wht/Blk/19/AP and located in Houston TX.

• Informative
Reactions: MEL-22
I feel your pain. Thinking 10-14 weeks in April, I sold my Jag in June and planned to rent a car. but then my dates went blank, so I went out and bought an older model Honda CRV.......spoiled me, but not the same.

Let me pile on to this sentiment. I thought I'd get a car by April / May so listed my 2013 Model S in March and sold it at the end of April.

Now driving a 2008 Honda Odyssey. I will be SO glad to get back to an EV

Let me pile on to this sentiment. I thought I'd get a car by April / May so listed my 2013 Model S in March and sold it at the end of April.

Now driving a 2008 Honda Odyssey. I will be SO glad to get back to an EV
Sold my 2017 MS75D yesterday. Now driving my college freshman's 2011 Subaru Outback with 175K miles. Counting the minutes to being admitted to the VINeyard.

Today my EDD range tightened from Sept 11-30, which has been holding steady for two weeks, to Sept 2-12. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel in this 7 month journey for me!

View attachment 703627
My EDD has been holding for two weeks at 9/10-9/30. You’re making me look every hour now to see if it starts to close! 😂

• Love
Reactions: baldwin