Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After sitting at Nov-Dec for weeks, my EDD suddenly went to September 29-30 the other day!! No VIN and have not heard anything. Hesitating to reach out because I have multiple times over the past months and have never gotten any info beyond them seeing the same thing I see. Can this really happen in less than 10 days??

Reactions: planetary
After sitting at Nov-Dec for weeks, my EDD suddenly went to September 29-30 the other day!! No VIN and have not heard anything. Hesitating to reach out because I have multiple times over the past months and have never gotten any info beyond them seeing the same thing I see. Can this really happen in less than 10 days??
Sure anything is possible. I am going to go out on a limb and say it won't happen since you have 21"s on your order. It seems all recent deliveries have been 19"s. Edit: also you are east coast. last quarter they started pulling cars and filling west coast orders at the very end of quarter to try and get them in before EOQ.

Hope I'm wrong though!! Keep us posted.

Anyone getting a better loan rate than Tesla's 2.49% for 72 months? If so, where are you getting your financing? Thanks.
Im planning to do 1.99% for 84 months (because I don't want to give away my money, not to afford the car) via Carolina Cooperative FCU. Have to join a member organization but it was like $20 or something. Already set my account up there but waiting to apply until i get my VIN.

Reactions: MaxPain
Try tapping on the map and see if a lightning bolt icon appears. When I tap on it on my current MS, I get a earth icon (satellite view), traffic icon and a lightning (charging icon). Could be massively different on the refresh though...
Yep, I did that and the satellite map comes up when I tap it but I get the satellite icon, traffic and a POI icon. Tapped it but no SCs show up. Odd

Instead of tapping on the map, just tap Navigate. There's a new tab for Charging located next to Home and Work. You can filter it to only show Level 3 (such as Superchargers) or to include Level 1 and Level 2 locations.

Attachments

• 20210921_100644.jpg
    20210921_100644.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 76
Instead of tapping on the map, just tap Navigate. There's a new tab for Charging located next to Home and Work. You can filter it to only show Level 3 (such as Superchargers) or to include Level 1 and Level 2 locations.
I learn something new every day on this forum. Thanks for posting this. I don't have my car yet, but the knowledge bank keeps growing.

Somewhere upthread, or maybe in another one of the endless tracking threads, somebody explained how to change financing in an active order. I am currently approved through Tesla, and want to change to my own. They reported they called Tesla and reset it or something. I just tried calling, but when through voicemail hell and gave up. I emailed an SA that helped me in the past (I do not know exactly who is my SA now). Any tips?

Somewhere upthread, or maybe in another one of the endless tracking threads, somebody explained how to change financing in an active order. I am currently approved through Tesla, and want to change to my own. They reported they called Tesla and reset it or something. I just tried calling, but when through voicemail hell and gave up. I emailed an SA that helped me in the past (I do not know exactly who is my SA now). Any tips?
Go to SC in person, Email the SC main email. Keep calling. Any salesperson should be able to change it on their end.

Reactions: cwanja and 4SUPER9
I'm at 9/21 (today) to 9/30 with no VIN and am located just 16 miles from the Fremont factory. I pinged my SA today to see if he can see anything different on his end.
Good luck let us know. I visited Dublin SC on Saturday to see if I could get some additional info on Sept deliveries but those Advisors know nothing & they're upset about folks asking the same question again & again.

Reactions: GeeGee