Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered a refresh Model S, Blue/White/19 inch wheels, no FSD. RN11519XXXX. When I ordered, it said delivery expected in Sep/Oct... We'll see!

I hadn't planned to upgrade so fast (I own a 2020 MS LR w/12k miles), but I got an insane purchase offer that I couldn't resist ($77,500 cash, and I paid $78k for this car in Mar 2020). Only down side is I'll be without a Tesla for a while (but my wife has a 2021 Model Y that I can joy ride in whenever I need to).

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new interior in person! My Tesla Advisor said he's started to deliver Plaids now, and that the interior is WAY nicer than the previous version.

My RN is a few thousand before yours. I got a firm “October” in my account. Yours say Sep-October? If so, it’s the blue! Haha.

I just ordered a refresh Model S, Blue/White/19 inch wheels, no FSD. RN11519XXXX. When I ordered, it said delivery expected in Sep/Oct... We'll see!

I hadn't planned to upgrade so fast (I own a 2020 MS LR w/12k miles), but I got an insane purchase offer that I couldn't resist ($77,500 cash, and I paid $78k for this car in Mar 2020). Only down side is I'll be without a Tesla for a while (but my wife has a 2021 Model Y that I can joy ride in whenever I need to).

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new interior in person! My Tesla Advisor said he's started to deliver Plaids now, and that the interior is WAY nicer than the previous version.
Thats my exact config!

Reactions: JaeTheDev
I just received a call from an operations manager and my SA. I am trading in my wife’s old Mercedes which is registered in her name. He asked me to send a copy of her drivers license and reminded me that she needs to be present at time of delivery.
i asked him why he needed info now. He said they are so busy now that he wanted to make sure my delivery went smoothly. He told Me they are expecting a bunch of cars soon at My SC. He told me they were expecting mine in the shipment l!!!!
i asked when I should expect delivery and he said very soon without giving me a commitment date.
I told him that I read that the white interiors are going to be delayed. He told me that was bs and to stop reading the rumors on internet.

I emailed him a copy of wife’s drivers license. 5 minutes later he called me back and said now everything is in order and I should expect to hear from soon.

don’t know if any of it is true or not. But I am a little hopeful. I have had my hopes crushed before so my expectation level is not very high.
My account still shows estimated delivery - July.

so I will wait and refresh and now answer any phone calls that come in as his number was not recognized by my phone.

I just received a call from an operations manager and my SA. I am trading in my wife’s old Mercedes which is registered in her name. He asked me to send a copy of her drivers license and reminded me that she needs to be present at time of delivery.
i asked him why he needed info now. He said they are so busy now that he wanted to make sure my delivery went smoothly. He told Me they are expecting a bunch of cars soon at My SC. He told me they were expecting mine in the shipment l!!!!
i asked when I should expect delivery and he said very soon without giving me a commitment date.
I told him that I read that the white interiors are going to be delayed. He told me that was bs and to stop reading the rumors on internet.

I emailed him a copy of wife’s drivers license. 5 minutes later he called me back and said now everything is in order and I should expect to hear from soon.

don’t know if any of it is true or not. But I am a little hopeful. I have had my hopes crushed before so my expectation level is not very high.

so I will wait and refresh and now answer any phone calls that come in as his number was not recognized by my phone.
I'm happy to see many pre-refresh holders are getting their cars recently. I might soon be the only one left for selecting red color xD

You picking up at Burbank or MDR?

You picking up at Burbank or MDR?
I didn’t ask. Originally MDR. I didn’t record conversation but it Almost seemed like they might be delivering to my home which would be great.
Be that as it may, I will pick it up wherever they make it available to me. Lol

btw: my account say July and I have no VIN. Could be the guy just needed to clean up his paperwork. No expectations from these guys.

I have a VIN, waiting for delivery. Was supposed to happen this week but they're changing the wheels, I think that is the holdup. Hoping by end of month. I spoke to SA today, I think my car is here or very close.
Ordered Oct 2020,Blue/Cream RN 1141 19" FSD
Fort Myers delivery. They have a couple of Plaids in, look absolutely awesome!

You give me hope for those of us that have 19" lol. Also the fact you're also in Florida!

I have a VIN, waiting for delivery. Was supposed to happen this week but they're changing the wheels, I think that is the holdup. Hoping by end of month. I spoke to SA today, I think my car is here or very close.
Ordered Oct 2020,Blue/Cream RN 1141 19" FSD
Fort Myers delivery. They have a couple of Plaids in, look absolutely awesome!
That’s my exact same configuration but without FSD. Obviously that’s not a production issue, so hopefully there’s a few more LR/Blue/Cream/19s in that batch left over for my Fremont pickup!

Reactions: dfinn1
Did some snopping at the Devon dealership in PA. 2 Plaids on the lot grey and black 21’s. One white/black LR 21’ being delivered to a lucky customer. After leaving the lot a shipment of refreshed were sitting on the truck pulled over to set up for a drive by. The driver was out walking around short of a low overpass guessing he wasn’t sure he would clear.

Attachments

• E832753A-9819-43DB-9C39-EC18BE0A408F.jpeg
    E832753A-9819-43DB-9C39-EC18BE0A408F.jpeg
    786.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 4F487D8B-572B-48BA-947F-34AA856B96E9.jpeg
    4F487D8B-572B-48BA-947F-34AA856B96E9.jpeg
    796.6 KB · Views: 53
  • E86FBAA5-7874-454F-8B8F-0C23C0174860.jpeg
    E86FBAA5-7874-454F-8B8F-0C23C0174860.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 90BE3CDA-FEF5-4188-BB6C-E642C6A3D838.jpeg
    90BE3CDA-FEF5-4188-BB6C-E642C6A3D838.jpeg
    638.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Did some snopping at the KOP dealership in PA. 2 Plaids on the lot grey and black 21’s. One white/black LR 21’ being delivered to a lucky customer. After leaving the lot a shipment of refreshed were sitting on the truck pulled over to set up for a drive by. The driver was out walking around short of a low overpass guessing he wasn’t sure he would clear.
Is that interior shot of the plaid? If so, did they put the wrong seats in that car? The perforations aren't on the side bolstering.

Edit: nevermind. i think the shot is of the MSM car next to the black one.