Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not, i went there last week and waited for 15 minutes, nobody helped me so i bounced. I also haven't heard from my SA in 5+ months now.
Join the club! I do know there was madness at the center with huge numbers of Y and 3 deliveries (like a total of 80 on last Saturday). The only walk in "customer facing people" were service and a young man who had been there 3 weeks being run off his feet. The SAs really don't know anything to share, except they haven't seen any info on 19" and they haven't been able to order them for folks wanting them to change from the cars being delivered with 21" summer tires, for winter either.

Got my LR S today. Burbank said mine was the 3rd refreshed model S they’ve delivered. Mine plus a plaid that went to Jay Leno and one more. Build quality is amazing and the refresh hits all the marks. They went too far by deleting the st. Serves no useful purpose and it’s a pita to use the turn signals, high beams and horn. Smooth surfaces no bumps to help locate the buttons without looking down. I find myself hitting the turn signal randomly so I’ll make one flash.

the yoke is too damn wide, steering ratio is not ideal for yoke. I could appreciate the yoke if it had variable ratio based on speed so I’d never do more than 90 degrees in either direction lock to lock but in parking lots it’s ridiculous. I find myself steering with my hands in odd positions. Anybody that says it doesn’t bother them is crazy.

couple of things about the new UI. the map does not have a quick button to display nearby superchargers as red lightning bolts it’s buried in the menu. The door lock button is hidden on the main menu panel vs being on the screen at all times. You can’t get to it without tapping a button to reveal it.
Thanks for commenting on that with the new UI. One of the things that irked me with the Model 3/Y UI was glove box button hidden behind taps and completely inaccessible in theater mode. Most of the time me and the kids watch stuff is while we're eating and the need to retrieve condiments out of glove box while watching Netflix forces user to go back to main screen. IMO it should be visible in top auto hide menu like climate controls.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
@Louiedog, at least there is some consistency this time, even though it may eventually mean *sugar* 😀. My date also changed to August this morning and My order date is April 8th (RN114767)
I'm guessing it's probably Tesla resetting everyone's EDD until they can read all these posts and crap on anyone who complains about delivery dates.

For an update since a lot here getting a month displayed today; early feb order 11450 19s blck cream and that pure all profit for tesla FSD, no date as of today and only aug last monday before back to blank. Hoping with all these updated dates those who ordered feb or later with 19s and no date today will be seeing a july push. The dates can never be trusted though.

Reactions: cwanja