Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posted elsewhere but never got a clear answer - I have the older referral award Arachnid 21s on my 2013 P85, was planning on putting the original 19s back on the car before selling and getting my older award Arachnids powder coated for my on-order LR to use next summer. Anyone know if they'll fit properly?
Old rims will technically fit, same bolt pattern. But will not be a proper fit. Refreshed rims are wider at the front and rear, the rear is now 45 et, it was 40.

So can I just call the store and tell them I’d be interested in either 21s or 19s and they can note it? Has that worked for anyone or will I actually need to change my order and potentially screw myself?
I've told them that. Not sure it is helping yet
Had a car delivered to SC with 19" but they wouldn't release it due to something else wrong. Had VIN pulled and just waiting.

Reactions: cwanja
I think the earliest we'd get it would be august. I ordered mine in February. Same configuration as yours. MSM/black/19s
This is my first experience with Tesla. Despite all the opinions I’ve read about the trustworthiness of the EDD, I’m being naively optimistic. I’m sure I’ll regret it come December when I’m still walking everywhere. Sure would be nice to have it for a month before the snow starts though…

56903321-7E85-4A22-BDF3-8A45276EB044.jpeg

Excited to try this out. I finished the install on Thursday.

Niceee!! Glad to see another red MSLR being delivered!! I'm not far behind you (hopefully). Congrats and enjoy it!!
Thanks is it going to get ceramic coated, tinted, and protective film installed directly from Fremont so hopefully I can start enjoying it next weekend!

Thanks is it going to get ceramic coated, tinted, and protective film installed directly from Fremont so hopefully I can start enjoying it next weekend!
Mines getting the same. Pickup and drop off at detail shop. I may have to wait a day before I do it though haha

Last edited:
May I wish I had that kind of patient haha. I went and talked to a local shop here and they said it would take 7 days, so I'm thinking I'll enjoy it for a little bit before getting all of that stuff done haha

Reactions: doubleshot