Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the trashcan (that was auto correct for Taycan!) Is in big trouble compared to both the LR and Plaid.
Tesla Model 3 is undefeated vs the Porsche Taycan Turbo S in Japan’s EV Grand Prix

Like we're in synch man...that is also our other car. She will not change it ever and thinks I am nuts for even suggesting it!!
Been trying to get the wife on board with a Tesla but she 1) does not care about cars 2) is not gentle on cars 3) hates the technology in my car. So, she enjoys her Honda. And the kids stay out of my S hahah.

I am 1143 ordered Dec 2020, refreshed 1/30. What’s the date on your MVPA if you don’t mind me asking and where are you located?
I’m RN 11441 ordered 1/27. Don’t have an MVPA as my car hasn’t been produced (need a VIN for those). I have an MVOA dated 4/6 as that’s when I changed to cream interior. Told by SA that wouldn’t move me to the back of the line, but who knows. Picking up Burbank, CA. I was Fremont Direct Delivery until last week hoping that would get an EOQ last chance car, but switched when that didn’t happen.

I also ordered a Plaid earlier this week, same config, hoping that would help get a car faster. Was on the fence between the two, and when I got fed up with this process and cancelled my Roadster reservation Plaid became a much more enticing option. Happy to take delivery of whatever comes first. I’m sure the 19s are the problem but I just can’t give up that additional range.

Reactions: Ormond
I think the trashcan (that was auto correct for Taycan!) Is in big trouble compared to both the LR and Plaid.
Tesla Model 3 is undefeated vs the Porsche Taycan Turbo S in Japan’s EV Grand Prix
It’s pronounced Porsche “Tin Can”.

I’m RN 11441 ordered 1/27. Don’t have an MVPA as my car hasn’t been produced (need a VIN for those). I have an MVOA dated 4/6 as that’s when I changed to cream interior. Told by SA that wouldn’t move me to the back of the line, but who knows. Picking up Burbank, CA. I was Fremont Direct Delivery until last week hoping that would get an EOQ last chance car, but switched when that didn’t happen.

I also ordered a Plaid earlier this week, same config, hoping that would help get a car faster. Was on the fence between the two, and when I got fed up with this process and cancelled my Roadster reservation Plaid became a much more enticing option. Happy to take delivery of whatever comes first. I’m sure the 19s are the problem but I just can’t give up that additional range.
Ah right MVOA. Mine is dated 1/30 even though I agreed on 1/28! Not messing around with changes now!

Reactions: Danlbrau
[Crossing posting here]

Looks like scads of updates this morning, including me!

I now have July 11-18. Not putting too much stock in it since there's no VIN but it was definitely thrilling to see the narrowest range yet!

MSM/Black 21" FSD Ordered 3/19 - RN11468 (EDD History: 4-11 Weeks --> June 1-30 ---> August --> Blank --> JULY 11-18)
Me too! Also SoCal (Cathedral City/Palm Springs). Glad I switched to 21s just before the price change!

(SoCal) MSLR Ordr 1/21 RN1143 MSM/BLK/19, switched to 21" on 6/29. Been in contact with my SA via text since April.
Just got VIN, payment req & delivery date July 11-15 last night. Making payment today. SA indicates $2k applied at delivery.

Attachments

• fist.jpg
    fist.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 46