Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, me neither but it's a work of art. I custom ordered this one because I wanted a Custom 24 without a tremolo bar and after waiting a couple of months or so, the store called and told me it was in. I was working when I got the call and asked my then girlfriend if she'd go pick it up...a 45 minute trip in either direction. She got it home and I opened it up and it was a flame top...had to send it back and start all over. 🤣
Oh man that must have been a shock! Lol
I've wanted an Aquamarine Custom 24 for years.

• Love
Reactions: grossmak
Anyone receiving white interiors yet? I've seen like 1-2 LR recipients with a white interior (probably early/june builds) but it looks like white interiors are a holdup, similar to 19" wheels. Just curious if that's what everyone is also thinking.
Seems like a hold up yea. Though I've always been anticipating August, which is now my EDD but recently seeing a FL Black/Black w a true range end of July/early Aug makes me think white is definitely impacting delivery.

I ordered MS LR black/black/21” no FSD on 5/18. EDD was blank for a while, I just checked and it shows 7/28 - 8/4. I am in MD area. I am really surprised to get it way sooner than I expected! I hope I am not getting one that had been sitting in the lot for months 🤔

Random question....not really considering it, but if i added FSD, would i get the increased price? so essentially costing 15k?
Yes, you would pay the new price for ANY change you make after the increase. Fortunately, if you want FSD, you can just add it right after delivery from the mobile app (which is what I wanted to do, but too late).

I’m sorry if someone has already asked this on here, but is the Tesla App via the phone (iPhone in my case) only available once you take actual delivery of the car? I’ve downloaded it (and have a VIN), but it just shows the T and “no products found”. TIA