Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As always, take this with a grain of salt:

Just called a local store (right next to the factory and HQ) and they said he checked in with the production team a few days ago and was informed that in a best case scenario the next batch of LRs would be October.

He said the deliveries we are seeing right now are leftovers from end of June production run.

Just called a local store (right next to the factory and HQ) and they said he checked in with the production team a few days ago and was informed that in a best case scenario the next batch of LRs would be October.

He said the deliveries we are seeing right now are leftovers from end of June production run.
That would only make sense if they shut the line down in July/Aug...

Just in case someone here might be interested.

My SA called. There's a blk/blk/21 plaid at my SC. Financing fell through for person. They are going to unmatch, but I asked for a little time to see if I can help. I'm not interested in the plaid. Any takers? Send PM. Serious only please.
Are they asking for the original price or the new +$10k price?

What is your Rn and configuration ?

Reactions: hcdavis3

Either I’ve been lied to or that’s inaccurate. I received VIN last week build date was July 15th.

Reactions: SoCalDude

October eh? On the positive side, a '22 VIN might be the case. Additionally, I would be 2 months closer to pulling the plug on my self determined BINGO date.

A lucky owner from Fort Worth is about to get this gorgeous blue with cream interior, 21” wheels awaiting delivery.

E1445CC7-CB22-41B2-BC47-5C31BCE02B09.jpeg
94DCB1F0-5F90-4F50-9CE1-BEE61B00D6EC.jpeg

Heard the same yesterday for my LR. RN 1144

Heard the same yesterday for my LR. RN 1144
I've given this thought a few minutes of consideration; here's my new game plan:

As per previous posts, I had the good fortune after return from S.E. Asia, to be hired by a corporation with a very superior corporate culture. In the interest of brevity, we ALWAYS treated every customer as gold, family for sure AND the same with each and every employee. Major win/win for everyone.

This Tesla ride is just total insanity!! As previously stated, with communication and honesty, continued involvement on my part could be justified. My self determined BINGO date was 12/21/21 but I just moved it up to October 01, 2021. If nothing by then, I'm out and I'll just treat this as a learning experience.

If not too much trouble on my end, I might consider offering my RN to one here at TMC should anyone be interested. A gut thought might be to ask the recipient to consider a small consideration to any worthy charity of their choice as well as my $100.00 fee to charity.

While Mr. Musk might be a genius entrepreneur and his product a cut above, I really have MAJOR heartburn with BOTH him and Tesla.

Later y'all...

Reactions: dianepierce