Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really wonder why some people that ordered way before I did have blank EDDs..from what I’ve gathered so far, it looks most of them are further east. Don’t know if that’s a factor at all though

Well I’m January, RN11441 and blank since mid-May so put me in the “monkey having some fun” camp. The 19” wheel struggle is real people!
Just a hypothesis but it sort of feels like someone did a batch update of RN numbers to attach dates (maybe they were getting too many calls on the blank EDD); and if your RN was south of 1145 or so, you weren't in the batch update. So, again, just a hypothesis but I'm thinking that the update is unfortunately nothing more than "customer service relief."

I really wonder why some people that ordered way before I did have blank EDDs..from what I’ve gathered so far, it looks most of them are further east. Don’t know if that’s a factor at all though
No facts to support my guess which is it might be a [VERY] tony part of the equation. Nonetheless, I doubt we shall ever find out.

No facts to support my guess which is it might be a [VERY] tony part of the equation. Nonetheless, I doubt we shall ever find out.
I feel your pain. Ordered 02/27 MSLR Blk/Blk 21’s RN11457XXXX. Changed to 19’s on 03/10. Been blank the entire time.
No pain here my friend; just laughter (at myself)

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but does anyone actually know whether they started delivering any 19s yet? I saw pics posted of the new 19s, someone who posted pics without the hubcap, and I think someone that had scheduled delivery of one with 19s, BUT most say deliveries haven't started yet.

With the 2022 delivery estimates for new purchases, the 21" wheels are starting to look really good and screw my old reasons for going with 19s (extra mileage and better looking aftermarket alternatives). If Tesla can't deliver 19"s anytime soon, I wish they would at least give us the option of going to 21" without tacking on the additional $5k price increase.

Ordered MS LR black interior with 19" wheels on May 1. I originally had an August EDD, then September a few weeks later, blank for a long time, September again and now blank. I don't actually need a car until the end of November so I have no reason to complain but after seeing vids and pics, I just want it now. Good luck to everyone (especially those who ordered earlier than me).

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but does anyone actually know whether they started delivering any 19s yet? I saw pics posted of the new 19s, someone who posted pics without the hubcap, and I think someone that had scheduled delivery of one with 19s, BUT most say deliveries haven't started yet.

With the 2022 delivery estimates for new purchases, the 21" wheels are starting to look really good and screw my old reasons for going with 19s (extra mileage and better looking aftermarket alternatives). If Tesla can't deliver 19"s anytime soon, I wish they would at least give us the option of going to 21" without tacking on the additional $5k price increase.

Ordered MS LR black interior with 19" wheels on May 1. I originally had an August EDD, then September a few weeks later, blank for a long time, September again and now blank. I don't actually need a car until the end of November so I have no reason to complain but after seeing vids and pics, I just want it now. Good luck to everyone (especially those who ordered earlier than me).
Personal opinion: I changed from 19 to 21 solely based on looks - a close look at 19s and considering the car price point just was foolish on my part for not ordering the 21s initially. I changed before the 5K price increase. If AFTER the price increase, you may want to wisely consider aftermarket Quality Wheels...

RN114415/LR/19s/FSD/MSM/White Still blank and really hope we get some traction before temps dip down. I'd love to consider some of the 19 inch wheels for winter, but debating whether that makes sense or whether tsportline is be better bet.

RN114415/LR/19s/FSD/MSM/White Still blank and really hope we get some traction before temps dip down. I'd love to consider some of the 19 inch wheels for winter, but debating whether that makes sense or whether tsportline is be better bet.
I am new to this game, so not qualified to supply great info. Tsportline wheels look great. Not sure about the quality and/or value for the price.

Reactions: dcmpls
Just a hypothesis but it sort of feels like someone did a batch update of RN numbers to attach dates (maybe they were getting too many calls on the blank EDD); and if your RN was south of 1145 or so, you weren't in the batch update. So, again, just a hypothesis but I'm thinking that the update is unfortunately nothing more than "customer service relief."
A logical hypothesis. It’s not like the EDDs prior were ever a real indication of when you could expect delivery. Eventually like a blind squirrel finding a nut, Tesla will eventually come through on more than an occasional EDD.

Another observation. I’ve been told by a couple of SA’s (queue the groaning) that SoCal MS deliveries are in the last month of each quarter, which if true (doubtful) would mean I can expect September at the earliest. Perhaps coincidentally, the only two EDDs I’ve had before going blank were March and June. Hmmm. That would explain east coasters getting August EDDs and a lot of us closer to the Death Star being blank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Btrflyl8e