Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you want the two grand, you better call an SA and tell them you want it noted on your order. I checked mine and there was no notation. They have to get special approval from above for it. Many people have taken deliveries and had to fight for it later. It took a couple weeks but mine is now on the order.
That’s similar to what I heard from the SA. Had him make a note on the account since the 2k is not reflected in the order agreement. Also have it in writing now from the text message exchange

If you want the two grand, you better call an SA and tell them you want it noted on your order. I checked mine and there was no notation. They have to get special approval from above for it. Many people have taken deliveries and had to fight for it later. It took a couple weeks but mine is now on the order.

Where do you see the notation for the $2k on your order at? I was told it wouldn't be until final invoice, but if not, I'll have to bother them to change it.

This is total bs, there is NO reason for these dates. I also received the email about receiving my model S. I am so glad that Tesla is sorry that I may be disappointed. When I checked my account the EDD I received is Nov 14 - Dec 4. This is for a blue / cream / 19 LR. This is suppose to be an available combination except for the 19s. RN is 1142. Ordered 1 Dec 2020. Glad I never got rid of my old car.

Sorry! Tesla needs to fulfill plaid orders made over half a year after your order. Thank you for your patience, maggot.

I misread it as an additional $100 fee. It was a wheel change actually. Just the same $100 order fee on both. Glad you said something, thank you. But now it looks like I cannot modify myself, assuming I have to contact SA for additional changes?
Yea. You can do via chat and they'll send the request to your SA or try calling ... If you have had contact with your SA they should be able to do it. I found when I did my change the chat option took about 24 hours for the change. Could be up to 48 hours I think.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
RN115437505
I only ordered 3 days ago. NJ/Plaid/Msm/19/carbonfiber/FSD

Estimated Delivery: September 12 - September 30​

Is this date possible? Should i scramble to sell my model 3P this month? I was expecting Dec/Jan delivery….
Well it’s a Plaid, so you will be at the front of the line. But I wouldn’t sell your 3P

This morning (August 10th) my EDD changed to August 26 - September 15, after three days showing an EDD of August 22 - September 05—which was the first time we had a specific date range and not just a month. It seems encouraging that so many people are new recipients of EDD date ranges this week and that there is more of a pattern where earlier orders are (in general) seeing earlier delivery date estimates.

[ RN 1143, Ordered Early January 2021: MS LR, MSM / Black, 19” Wheels ]

Reactions: donandersonjr
Ordered a Blue/Cream/19/FSD 2 days ago.
- Initial delivery estimate: April, 2022
- As of this morning: Nov 28 - Dec 18

Actually, if it's that close to the end of the year, I'd prefer a December date because I want the '22 California HOV sticker. :) Don't deliver too soon!
You can take delivery in 21 & apply for stikcer in 22. I did for my Model Y. Took the delivery in July of 2020 & applied for a car pool sticker in Jan 21.

• Helpful
Reactions: rvpCO and planetary
No email, just a stable and narrowing EDD range.

Estimated Delivery: September 12 - September 30​

Is this possibly accurate? I just ordered this week. Should I rush to sell my
Model 3P?

OrderedLS Rn1148 April 14, BLM/crm 19”. EDD was August and got “nice” email from Tesla saying they’ll let me know.
I am 1148 also, red+black, 19s. Got email also (first time ever) saying similar but checked acct and it shows late Sept. Do you check your acct? Cuz it's the first time i got email i believe this date now. Don't pull rug from under me Tesla!
My March 8 order had been steady at August for at least two months. Today, after getting the same email as everyone, it reads February. The only good point is that I would get the federal tax credit If I was willing to wait that long. One thing is for sure, if the EQS is available before they offer me my Tesla, I will go EQS.
You sure about the tax credit? The bill that passed the senate today may not have it. Cnbc has a summary of the EV related items and tax credit was not on Their list. Hope they just forgot to mention it in their story.

Reactions: donandersonjr
My March 8 order had been steady at August for at least two months. Today, after getting the same email as everyone, it reads February. The only good point is that I would get the federal tax credit If I was willing to wait that long. One thing is for sure, if the EQS is available before they offer me my Tesla, I will go EQS.
The federal tax applies to everyone receiving their cars after May'21.

LR Refresh related question if I may:

One of my cars has lots of carbon fiber both interior and exterior. I'm considering a carbon fiber spoiler for my LR and the OEM for the refresh is not available yet. Shame, prior years, the part is shipped to the delivery center and Tesla installation is included in the price. Anyone aware if/when one will be available? Anyone considered an aftermarket piece? Thx!!
Maybe start a new thread for this, as I'm sure there's multiple people in the same boat as you, I am one for sure. When I had a look at the Tesla parts site, it showed the spoiler as not something that can be ordered for resale (or whatever the terminology they used was). So it looks like a no at the moment, but I guess that might change. I'll definitely be reaching out to Mt Kisco's parts department closer to delivery.

Reactions: MEL-22
Don't think you'll qualify for the federal tax credit anyway because the credit is limited to vehicles with MSRP < $80K. With the 21" wheels you have, you'll be over that limit, and only the base model S without any config change will qualify (before price increase of course). Also, the legislation still has to pass which I don't think has good chances of passing.

Reactions: boonedocks