Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s probably because that is when the bill was proposed. I’m pretty sure when and If the bill gets taken to the senate it will be readjusted to that date.
Actually makes more sense and hope they make all vehicles in 2021 eligible.
So far seems likely not to pass as is, its part of the huge 3.5T spending which needs to be cut back. There is at least 1-2 Dem Senators that have some wits enough to not borrow another 3.5T at this point. Ruining any future for today's kids/grandkids+ at this point already.

then go to the other s forum no one here who ordered 8 months before you cares about a plaid order. Its already clear a plaid ordered today vs a 2020 lr, the plaids coming first even with 19s.

The ? is now is tesla prioritizing post price increase orders

yes. very bitter
Let me just be clear about what I think: prioritizing relatively new plaid orders over grossly delayed LR orders from over half a year earlier is a despicable decision by an unethical company. That is what Electrek should be writing about. It is no different from prioritizing higher-priced LR orders over lower-priced LR orders.

If you don't mind me asking how much did you sell it for? I sold 2017 75D with FSD around 65000 miles for $48K
I am selling it to a very good, long-time friend and giving him a great deal for a variety of reasons. $42K. 54K mileage and does have FSD and HW3, which I upgraded a year ago. If I were to sell this on AutoTrader or something, I would ask closer to $50K. Market is hot right now.

So far seems likely not to pass as is, its part of the huge 3.5T spending which needs to be cut back. There is at least 1-2 Dem Senators that have some wits enough to not borrow another 3.5T at this point. Ruining any future for today's kids/grandkids+ at this point already.
Ha. As you speak. I just read today they added a 100k income limit to the bill and a 40k price limit because they don’t want to subsidize the “rich”. I thought the point of Incentive was the environment 🤷‍♂️
How many EVs, especially US made will qualify? And not sure that anyone making 100k should be buying a new 40k car anyway(I never did).
Lastly, I never knew 100k was rich in NY, I forgot that memo.

Ha. As you speak. I just read today they added a 100k income limit to the bill and a 40k price limit because they don’t want to subsidize the “rich”. I thought the point of Incentive was the environment 🤷‍♂️
How many EVs, especially US made will qualify? And not sure that anyone making 100k should be buying a new 40k car anyway(I never did).
I hate to break it to you, but these proposed incentives have little to do with the environment. It's political theater.

The wise thing to do would be to give a variable tax credit to each car manufacturer for each sale of an EV, where the tax credit is higher for lower priced cars.

I have the same config and the same EDD! :)
LR Blue/Black 19"

Which part of the US is yours being delivered at? Mine is Indianapolis.
Im the same config too! Ordered in June though and my window is Nov6-26th. Nice to see they are actually delivering to people who ordered first though. Its hard to get an idea but since we are in same general area and same config its more obvious (I'm in NWI/Chicago delivery location).

Reactions: lbatra and Louiedog
I ordered in Jan 2021, and until today my MS LR white/tan 19's no FSD delivery date said August. Today I get an email to check my account and the delivery date has changed to FEB 2022. WTH!!! Do you think I'll get my deposit back?
Seems like it should have been an October or earlier EDD. What is your RN? Also, it appears that having a completed profile on the Tesla website may also be a factor.