Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rn1144 fwiw

Ordered lr white, black, 19in wheels jan 27th. Got my email to pay 8/20/21. My EDD is Sept 4th. I get married Sept 5th and have my rehearsal dinner Sept 4th so it'll be cutting it real close. May not be able to get it until after my two week honeymoon. And then who knows when I'll be in line afterwards.

SC is in Raleigh which, from personal experience, is a horrible place to get service. The last time I went they told me they were too busy and to drive 3 hrs back home. The appointment was scheduled for three weeks.

Just skip the dinner! You'll be able to fake your way though the nuptials no problem! You can't miss your pick up window!

Reactions: msf804 and cwanja
Ordered lr white, black, 19in wheels jan 27th. Got my email to pay 8/20/21. My EDD is Sept 4th. I get married Sept 5th and have my rehearsal dinner Sept 4th so it'll be cutting it real close. May not be able to get it until after my two week honeymoon. And then who knows when I'll be in line afterwards.

SC is in Raleigh which, from personal experience, is a horrible place to get service. The last time I went they told me they were too busy and to drive 3 hrs back home. The appointment was scheduled for three weeks.
Congrats and just tell her you are getting a last minute wedding gift.

Reactions: Ormond
Feel your pain. 11423XXX, 12/5/20 order - now a 10/12 -11/1 delivery, and yet there are 5 Plaids you walk in today, buy & drive off the lot in Scottsdale. Super frustrating.
Truly unbelievable. You are the case study that Tesla is screwing their long time reservation holders to build Plaids on spec to get an extra $50k. And probably $90k LRs over $80k ones. It’s not like your configuration is in any way supply constrained now. Just shameless.

Will someone please tell me what the "worm issue" is? Google has not been helpful.
It’s the wire from the airbag sensor that can be seen on the yoke. It’s not that bad IMO.

here is a picture.

Attachments

• EE5F3C50-4391-401D-AC4D-8A0FDBF728D5.jpeg
    EE5F3C50-4391-401D-AC4D-8A0FDBF728D5.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
I am bringing a bank check for $2k less than the MVPA and let them figure it out if it still shows before my appointment. Not giving them access to any of my accounts other than the ordinal CC order fee
That was my plan for my Saturday scheduled pick up but I got an email last night with an update to my financing and it was noted with the $2000 discount.