Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't get it they have 6 Plaids up for grabs on Tesla.com & they are unable to deliver LR's?

I used Zip Code 94568 (Dublin, CA)

I wonder what business metric they could possibly be optimizing for! Clearly not CSAT or time-to-delivery. Hmm, what a head-scratcher...

Reactions: feixingyuan
6) Regarding active noise cancellation, there is absolutely no difference yet in DB readings from my old MS to the new car. I've taken readings from both cars on the same road at the same speed with a DB reader.
Thanks for the test and data. I think it'd be interesting to get a test of the full frequency spectrum since dB is not really a good measure of how "annoying" a noise is vs the loudest noise/frequency.

Correct, no VIN.

Side note: we should be able to get a “green car” in green. Tesla’s gotta get on this.
They had a green once upon a time. It wasn't popular so was discontinued. In my opinion, it wasn't a very pretty green. They had green and brown, along with two whites, red, black, gray and silver and an original darker blue. And fleetingly, titanium! I still want that titanium...

I should add one irritating issue. Perhaps the way I place my hands when driving, but I frequently activate the turn signals or wipers inadvertently. Hope I can train myself to avoid this as the turn signal issue will irritate those following my car.
I have a feeling that this will be a fairly common issue we run into. Some of us have decades-old driving habits that will need to be modified with this car. I know I'll be feeling for those non-existent stalks for quite a while. But hey, change is good. Keeps our brains young! 👍

Reactions: feixingyuan
date change. big fall back. hoping this gets me a '22 model year and more improvements.

August 9: EDD = Blank
August 10: EDD = Oct 11 - Oct 31
August 12: EDD = Sept 22 - Sept 30
August 13: EDD = Sept 11 - Sept 30
August 15: EDD = Sept 6 - Sept 26
August 17: EDD = Sept 4 - Sept 24
August 18: EDD = Sept 19 - Sept 30
August 19: EDD = Sept 18 - Sept 30
August 28: EDD = Sept 10 - Sept 24
September 2: EDD = Sept 18 - Sept 30
September 13: EDD = Oct 15 - Nov 4

date change. big fall back. hoping this gets me a '22 model year and more improvements.

We have the exact same config other than I do not have FSD but my date stayed at 9/24-9/30. I still don't see it happening by EOQ though.

Anyone in the Miami Florida area that wants a

LR Blue/Black 21 No FSD - VIN MF439 - $89,990 model - Arrived at the Coral Gables SC on 09/10 (Currently in inspection)
Estimated delivery available 9-13 to 9-15
Cancelling this order because I picked up a Plaid over the weekend

Reactions: Aleks0404

Was going to see if yours changed as well.

September 5: EDD = Sept 17-30
September 13: Oct 9 - Oct 29

They had a green once upon a time. It wasn't popular so was discontinued. In my opinion, it wasn't a very pretty green. They had green and brown, along with two whites, red, black, gray and silver and an original darker blue. And fleetingly, titanium! I still want that titanium...
Yes, they also had Champagne for a short while. There are a few brown ones still floating around my neighborhood. I haven't seen one of those green ones in some time.