Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is very interesting because mine got push back to April and instead my model x have a edd now and it’s in January!? I feels like they are push the model x more than the model s now! But I want the model s more come on Tesl
This is very interesting because mine got push back to April and instead my model x have a edd now and it’s in January!? I feels like they are push the model x more than the model s now! But I want the model s more come on Tesla!!!

This really does make almost no sense. I ordered a good amount after you and am still showing an earlier EDD. Tesla really hasn’t changed!

Attachments

• 440D6BC0-F940-497D-8D43-E68618A7873A.jpeg
    440D6BC0-F940-497D-8D43-E68618A7873A.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 64
My just got pushed to February as well. RN1149 pre price increases. Not sure what to make of it. Could it be the Feb VIN bug or literally no delivery until next quarter?!?! 😂😂😘🤬

Attachments

• A5E9F113-1027-41B9-B315-679B3C9EEDC5.jpeg
    A5E9F113-1027-41B9-B315-679B3C9EEDC5.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
This really does make almost no sense. I ordered a good amount after you and am still showing an earlier EDD. Tesla really hasn’t changed!
I'm actually considering ordering a model 3 performance for now and waiting for my model s! Because having a car for my daily commute is more critical for me now, I sold my car a month ago for a reasonable price.

besides for me, model 3 is a very sold car after the refresh

I'm going to call my supervisor today to confirm if the EDD is changing because of my Model X order

I hope tesla doesn't mess with my edd again because I like what there going and their product getting better and better. I was not a fan of EVs and really loved the way combustion engine car feels. This is the first move for me to change my stubborn mind

Last edited:
Reactions: BruinIvy
I'm actually considering ordering a model 3 performance for now and waiting for my model s! Because having a car for my daily commute is more critical for me now, I sold my car a month ago for a reasonable price.

besides for me, model 3 is a very sold car after the refresh

I'm going to call my supervisor today to confirm if the EDD is changing because of my Model X order

I hope tesla doesn't mess with my edd again because I like what there going and their product getting better and better. I was not a fan of EVs and really loved the way combustion engine car feels. This is the first move for me to change my stubborn mind
Keep in mind the EDDs are very much a moving target. I had one point on my MS LR it was showing Jan 2022.

Since you can get the M3P so quick (relatively speaking) it might be a great option short-term. Shouldn't be too bad to resell and likely not lose anything. In my area the Y's are selling much better than 3's. If the MYP would get to you sooner, it might be quicker/easier to flip if you didn't keep it long-term.

I have never seen the price delta between the two be this close, it is only 4k difference now. Normally it is at least 7k between the M3P and MYP since I've been tracking it this year. Tells me they will likely soon raise the price on the MYP.

Our MY LR has been our first foray into a BEV car that we could actually take trips on it. It has been an amazing intro into the Tesla family so far. Being able to add acceleration boost just made it that much better. I hope Tesla offers some sort of option like this on the MS LR.