Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1146, March order, sitting at November 25-December 22 (after the prerequisite 4,329 monkey EDD shifts), no VIN. I am happy to see my bretherin and sisterin getting VINs, but I’m also a bit jealous. Jealous, but happy. I guess I’m jelly!

For the record, is there anyone out there with 19”/white/cream order that has actually gotten a VIN? Saw a few 19” creams, and saw a few 19” whites, but I don’t see the combination unless I missed it.

1146, March order, sitting at November 25-December 22 (after the prerequisite 4,329 monkey EDD shifts), no VIN. I am happy to see my bretherin and sisterin getting VINs, but I’m also a bit jealous. Jealous, but happy. I guess I’m jelly!

For the record, is there anyone out there with 19”/white/cream order that has actually gotten a VIN? Saw a few 19” creams, and saw a few 19” whites, but I don’t see the combination unless I missed it.
1146....your VIN is coming soon. I feel it.

Woke up to a VIN this morning!
Early April order -- RN1148 white/white 19'.
Looks like I'll be accepting a 2021 VIN just in time for the holidays 🥳

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-102545~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-102545~2.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 77
Yep! Exactly as predicted: 2nd day into my EDD and pushed back. This time, however, I was only pushed back 2 days. I actually find that encouraging.

@Jet007 @pvdoug : did you guys get a similar push back?
I’m also in California (Bay Area) and this has been the pattern for me up until recently… I get into my EDD range and then it pushes back two days. This has happened to me so many times I’ve lost count.

The only change in that pattern was recently when I got into my EDD range and then was pushed out two weeks. Then after a couple days it was brought back in. I’m in my latest EDD range starting today so we’ll see what happens.

Reactions: neadams99
I got matched to a vin this morning MF4560

I’m one of those black sheep here that is going to pass until I get a ‘22
That is my config, and on the left coast too. That could push me up a bit. Interesting that your order date is several weeks after mine. If you care, send me a PM with your full VIN, and I'll ask my SA if I can be matched to it. Not that they have replied to any of my other recent messages...

I’m also in California (Bay Area) and this has been the pattern for me up until recently… I get into my EDD range and then it pushes back two days. This has happened to me so many times I’ve lost count.

The only change in that pattern was recently when I got into my EDD range and then was pushed out two weeks. Then after a couple days it was brought back in. I’m in my latest EDD range starting today so we’ll see what happens.
Yes, but you ordered way before us. Hope you get some love soon.

That is my config, and on the left coast too. That could push me up a bit. Interesting that your order date is several weeks after mine. If you care, send me a PM with your full VIN, and I'll ask my SA if I can be matched to it. Not that they have replied to any of my other recent messages...

Yes, but you ordered way before us. Hope you get some love soon.

Just PM'd you.

Reactions: neadams99
Oh no, no more EDD info at all. What are we going to obsess over daily?!?!? We'll have to really track by RNs now internally.

Maybe they will return in day(s) ahead. Website it a little jacked up right now. Home is now the old Account page. That and I can't even get into our Solar order now - just gives bad server request...

EDIT: Now all back to the old pages/style again, with EDDs. Sheesh.

Sorry for the multiple Posts. This may be a "server maintenance" issue. I notice there's no EDD shown in the Tesla Mobile App now either, but when I switch to the Solar side of the app I get a "Tesla is performing server maintenance. We expect the service to be available soon". Maybe that speaks to vehicle page info too.
Probably a bug for sure. Not able to add FSD or update insurance information.

Oh no, no more EDD info at all. What are we going to obsess over daily?!?!? We'll have to really track by RNs now internally.

Maybe they will return in day(s) ahead. Website it a little jacked up right now. Home is now the old Account page. That and I can't even get into our Solar order now - just gives bad server request...

EDIT: Now all back to the old pages/style again, with EDDs. Sheesh.
Back to normal now.
Interesting. Mine did not change back, even in a new private window. I can see the delivery appointment, but not from the app. I had the "Registration" portion popup momentarily, but since is gone. And still no way to do my final payment.