Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki 2021+ Model S Refresh - Missing/Incomplete Software Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I"m going to go out on a limb here and say the MCU does not support multiple audio paths. I don't think we'll ever see Bluetooth headphones in the back, which kinda defeats the entire point. I say this because when you have the horn sound changes, and you press the horn. For a split second the horn sound plays through the car speakers and switches to the outside speaker and turns the audio off in the car. This tells me its using the same path for everything.

My homelink synched right up when I followed this:

This is a M3 but my S did the same.
Homelink was not a problem--in fact, it seems like they improved the receiver as I didn't have to pop the frunk. Did you have Homelike set up with your prior car (what was it?), what kind of openers and now old are they?
Homelink was not a problem--in fact, it seems like they improved the receiver as I didn't have to pop the frunk. Did you have Homelike set up with your prior car (what was it?), what kind of openers and now old are they?
I’ll be home next week and will try the Linear again. Opener is brand new. I’m at the beach now and this is a chamberlain unit. Looks to be 3 or 4 years old. And yes, my 911’s home link works perfectly with the Linear unit.

So glad I found this thread. Everything from the missing dash cam button, no XM, and rear climate control has been experienced in my new LR. I'm also wondering about homelink. Ive tried two remotes, in two locations with two garage doors. Has anyone successfully programmed a door? Or am I doing something wrong - it seems straightforward.
Homelink setup was a piece of cake. I have the type where you have to push the button on the opener motor unit during training.

So I've noticed with the tire pressures that they only show when I'm driving a certain speed. I can't ever get them to show when I'm parked in the garage. Have you guys tried looking at it when the vehicle is in motion?

Last edited:
Reactions: webshot