Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki 2021+ Model S Refresh - Missing/Incomplete Software Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Reactions: Zaker89
I've had some weirdness with streaming music. Slight sound glitches when playing from my iPhone 12 Pro Max over Bluetooth. Oh, and artwork randomly not displaying. So... yeah, pretty awesome.
The artwork from my Podcast app over Bluetooth was spotty at best previously. Though, much like the TuneIn issue, once you skipped to the next podcast, it would update properly.

How do you do that? When I try to do it from the app, it tries to make a mobile service appointment. 2021.12.25.5 sucks, can't believe they even put out a software that freezes and crashes when you try to open the owner's manual :D
Well, I asked while it was in the shop. When I got my 3, I used the app to do it and believe I did select mobile appointment. What happens is they do it remotely then cancel the mobile appointment, IIRC

Last edited:
Well, I asked while it was in the shop. When I got my 3, I used the app to do it and believe I did select mobile appointment. What happens is they do it remotely then cancel the noble appointment, IIRC
Set one up for Wednesday. Let's see if they resolve this. I don't even care about ANC and other rumored/promised stuff. I just want the CURRENT things to work.

Reactions: cwanja and jebinc