Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki 2021+ Model S Refresh - Missing/Incomplete Software Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe a little off-topic, but what kind of range loss is everyone experiencing overnight, sentry off? Mine's pretty high. Lost 7 miles of range over 10 hours versus 1 mile loss in my 2017 Model X.
I would not say that 7 miles is "pretty high".
I see 1% overnight with Sentry off. And probably around 1% an hour with Sentry on.
Both of these cases are about normal.

Feel like your Model X was an anomaly.

I had a tech tell me that I wasn’t trying hard enough with autopark and that version 2021.24 added it to all new S’s. He said once it starts working it would work all of the time. I drove up in down multiple parking lots going 3mph like a serial killer. Still no autopark.
Yeah, that is a bit, um, questionable. I tried AutoParktoday in the same locations it worked when it was first released and no bites.

Can anyone test this out for me?

Everyone leave the car, only one person go into the backseat. Close all doors. Make sure all screens are black. Tap the back screen and turn on the air conditioner using that power button in the middle... does any air come out?

What’s wrong with just putting it in dog mode? Air stays on in car if you want it to.

Because if I have passengers in the backseat and I run out of the car for a minute or two, I should expect the air to work regardless of what “mode” I am in.

This also brings up Cabin Overheat Protection issues I’m sure.

Also, can’t have my mother in law in the back seat and put on Dog Mode… it’s just not a good look.

Because if I have passengers in the backseat and I run out of the car for a minute or two, I should expect the air to work regardless of what “mode” I am in.

This also brings up Cabin Overheat Protection issues I’m sure.

Also, can’t have my mother in law in the back seat and put on Dog Mode… it’s just not a good look.
Wouldn't "sit" well with your wife either!

• Funny
Reactions: Krash