Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try using Electrify America charging infrastructure on a daily bases and then report back. The handshake alone pisses me off and i didnt even start talking about the charger which dont work etc. its horrible. Planning a trip with the built in navigation on the Taycan is so bad honestly.

Untill the charging infrastructure is not fixed no way i will drive any other EV. Again its very personal and it depends on the driving profile. I didnt even mentioned the software from the others horrific.

But yes the Taycan Turbo S handles awsome and built quality is ok.

Last edited:
Try using Electrify America charging infrastructure on a daily bases and then report back. The handshake alone pisses me off and i didnt even start talking about the charger which dont work etc. its horrible. Planning a trip with the built in navigation on the Taycan is so bad honestly.

Untill the charging infrastructure is not fixed no way i will drive any other EV. Again its very personal and it depends on the driving profile. I didnt even mentioned the software from the others horrific.
German brands have yet to figure out that software experience IS luxury. Tesla has them far beat in that regard.

Taycan does look the best. Too expensive for what you get though. And I hate the a-la-carte ordering.

Personal thing but I think the taycan exterior is too try-hard and interior feels dated or re-used from an old panamera. I also despise the a-la-carte thing. "Base" of $80k but even at $130k you don't have automatic wipers or memory seats? Come on

Its all good here are some pics. Eventually we will get it don’t worry guys

098F4425-35BA-456D-AB7A-C673D72DEB6E.jpeg
525287B8-B9A4-4EF3-98C2-F769BF40BAEB.jpeg
459F667E-72A7-4EF0-B12C-C84E83278429.jpeg