Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I'd stop refreshing my account page once I got a VIN. Nope. first to keep checking that it's real. second to see if my SA read my email to change me back from cash to Tesla Financing... Tried chat, nope go talk to your SA ... lol. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get that switched. Have payment terms finalized and prepare for delivery just before Thanksgiving (though I'm expecting it to be after lol just because I have to make a 4 hour drive for Thanksgiving go figure) ...

Actually... after Thanksgiving would be better because then I can get it in for PPF before I take it on a 500 mile road trip.

I gotta say... I was in a good mood today for sure 😀 ... no dislikes from me today for anyone lol.

I thought I'd stop refreshing my account page once I got a VIN. Nope. first to keep checking that it's real. second to see if my SA read my email to change me back from cash to Tesla Financing... Tried chat, nope go talk to your SA ... lol. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get that switched. Have payment terms finalized and prepare for delivery just before Thanksgiving (though I'm expecting it to be after lol just because I have to make a 4 hour drive for Thanksgiving go figure) ...

Actually... after Thanksgiving would be better because then I can get it in for PPF before I take it on a 500 mile road trip.

I gotta say... I was in a good mood today for sure 😀 ... no dislikes from me today for anyone lol.
Yep, see my post yesterday about more refreshing. I will probably still refresh post delivery out of a twitch that I have developed.

Picked mine up. Have to say I like the 19" wheels a LOT more in person. Mine had summer tires which I prefer. Couple small issues, some interior trim that doesn't perfectly line up which he noted on some report. Told me keep the car a couple days look over in more detail and they will repair whatever else in one go. Now to figure out how to remove the stupid front plate mount, and PPF is next week
Congratulations we both ordered on the same day and hoping my delivery moves up. Right now it is going the opposite way.

Dual motor deliveries delayed until 2023 for vehicles with base aero wheels

0521b5a93e11ecf8d3d12343024b9649.png

I have been pretty patient but this time when I saw the update on my EDD I am borderline furious. I placed an order Jan-31st no conversion no changes, the most expensive optioned plaid possible at the time. This push back as hit me hard.
Typically it will revert back to the original estimate plus or minus a week on both ends. Could also come with a VIN, but that account bug seems to be gone. Would be insane for you to be pushed that far.

I have been pretty patient but this time when I saw the update on my EDD I am borderline furious. I placed an order Jan-31st no conversion no changes, the most expensive optioned plaid possible at the time. This push back as hit me hard, I might go blow up the factory.

Reminds me of the guy in Kansas who went to Home Depot one morning and warned people in the bathroom that they should get out because he was about to "blow up the bathroom" and the cops arrived and detained him.

I have been pretty patient but this time when I saw the update on my EDD I am borderline furious. I placed an order Jan-31st no conversion no changes, the most expensive optioned plaid possible at the time. This push back as hit me hard.
In 2 days you’ll get a delivery window 2 weeks out. Feb is placeholder for “it’s imminent”. Has happened to almost everyone who’s already taken delivery

Last edited:
In 2 days you’ll get a delivery window 2 weeks out. Feb is placeholder for “it’s imminent”. Has happened to almost everyone who’s already taken delivery

I will confirm - I did NOT get the Feb bug. However, I did change my color from white to red in May and at the time that changed my EDD...so maybe it reset me in the system. Also, it clearly did not delay my order so fyi for you all.