Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD Oct 18 - Nov 7. Which is also when I’m gonna be out of state… What a joke
Don't fret too much. Your date is likely to change many times before you leave town.

Yep. Updated today after being blank for some time. Now, Oct 13-Nov 2nd. First time I had specific dates, rather than just a month. Looking at the other thread, it seems this is the case for everybody as of this morning.

A lot of you are complaining about the delivery dates to get their cars and that don't smell good for us in Europe!
I have ordered on the 30th of March a Blue Plaid, cream + CF and 19'.
The delivery date was announced for November at ordering time but, as most of you, the decision to sell or not our actual Tesla just before the expected date is a real headache !
I hope that the last '21 quarter VINs will be known at the beginning of October... or sooner :cool: Tesla people over here as not much in touch about anything from the factory than any customer does for himself ! :-(

A lot of you are complaining about the delivery dates to get their cars and that don't smell good for us in Europe!
I have ordered on the 30th of March a Blue Plaid, cream + CF and 19'.
The delivery date was announced for November at ordering time but, as most of you, the decision to sell or not our actual Tesla just before the expected date is a real headache !
I hope that the last '21 quarter VINs will be known at the beginning of October... or sooner :cool: Tesla people over here as not much in touch about anything from the factory than any customer does for himself ! :-(
Could be the opposite. They could prioritize Europe builds in Q4 with Q1 / 2022 deliveries. What does your account currently say? If anything.

EDD Oct 18 - Nov 7. Which is also when I’m gonna be out of state… What a joke
Same here! I just got an EDD for my LR this morning, Sept 14-30, and I’m traveling out of state Sept 21-30 🤦🏻‍♂️

1628607227880.jpeg

Looks like the ~2-week EDDs are dropping en masse this morning. I think this is a good sign that production is ramping up nicely.

My EDD has been blank since late June, but as of this morning I finally have Sep 9-29. No VIN yet.

cc @DukeofURL my config twin, did you get one too?

PS: for all those who got an EDD, please update the sheet with your entries. Thanks!

Last edited:
Had an August delivery estimate for a while now. Just got an email from Tesla that it changed. Checked and it got pushed to February.
Plaid, black exterior, White interior, Carbon fiber trim with 19" rims.

Guessing they're having big supply issues with White and Carbon fiber trim.

Looks like the ~2-week EDDs are dropping en masse this morning. I think this is a good sign that production is ramping up nicely.

My EDD has been blank since late June, but as of this morning I finally have Sep 9-29. No VIN yet.

cc @DukeofURL my config twin, did you get one too?

PS: for all those who got an EDD, please update the sheet with your entries. Thanks!

I got GREAT news today, Aug 24 - Sept 7. Now, lets see how accurate that is...

Woohoo! I, too, got an e-mail and EDD range today. This is the first time I've had an EDD with an actual date range (the last couple were "June" and "July") so now I'm looking at maybe 8/26 - 9/15, though still no VIN so 🤷‍♂️
It’s also nice to see there is some correlation to order dates and priority of EDDs. You 2020 orders are finally getting some love!