Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s also nice to see there is some correlation to order dates and priority of EDDs. You 2020 orders are finally getting some love!
Yeah! What's sad is I'd finally gotten better about only checking this stuff once a day, and sometimes skipping weekends, and now I know I'm gonna be back to refreshing that stupid page every few hours 😅

MSP Status.png

Are we on the precipice for finally seeing some 19's being delivered? I hope so. No actual delivery appointments confirm yet, right?
Yes. Hope the person receiving MS LR with 19" wheels will give us an update on the new car here.

I have a sneaky suspicion (unsubstanciated) that Tesla has incorporated some improvements or fixed some issues in the first batch of refreshed Model S cars. The delay cannot be explained by just 19" wheel sourcing issues.

Had an August delivery estimate for a while now. Just got an email from Tesla that it changed. Checked and it got pushed to February.
Plaid, black exterior, White interior, Carbon fiber trim with 19" rims.

Guessing they're having big supply issues with White and Carbon fiber trim.
That is crazy. There are CF trims that are getting vins/dates etc. white interior can’t be THAT delayed can it? Especially for a plaid.

Reactions: T-Racer
You may be the first on the forum with a refreshed model S with 19's. Please post pics when you get the car.
(Looks at Model S Tracking spreadsheet for confirmed deliveries...all 21". Looks at my confirmed delivery date of this Saturday) Realizing that I may be the first confirmed TMC user delivery of the fabled 19" wheels...
:eek:

Reactions: Danlbrau and cwanja
I just spoke with my SA, she called, and also with a sales person at my local store, Coral Gables, FL.
Both say the identical thing.
My car is now in transit and is due to arrive at Coral gables on August 25. It then will go though the now standard about one week process fo updating and inspection. Delivery can be September 2, but they will 'have flexibility' so I can choose any date after they have completed the Service Center QC and update processes. One fo them volunteered that it will have "Active Noise Control and significant FSD enhancements", which will be part fo a software update it will receive prior to delivery.\\

All of that si so detailed and specific that I now choose to believe it! I will have my:
Plaid.MCR.creanm.FSD.19" in a couple of weeks.
FWIW, this will be my third MCR in a row.

I just spoke with my SA, she called, and also with a sales person at my local store, Coral Gables, FL.
Both say the identical thing.
My car is now in transit and is due to arrive at Coral gables on August 25. It then will go though the now standard about one week process fo updating and inspection. Delivery can be September 2, but they will 'have flexibility' so I can choose any date after they have completed the Service Center QC and update processes. One fo them volunteered that it will have "Active Noise Control and significant FSD enhancements", which will be part fo a software update it will receive prior to delivery.\\

All of that si so detailed and specific that I now choose to believe it! I will have my:
Plaid.MCR.creanm.FSD.19" in a couple of weeks.
FWIW, this will be my third MCR in a row.
This actually great news, as mine with a similar config is also supposedly coming to the east coast in a couple of weeks. We'll see!

My Plaid White/White carbon with 19" just changed from Aug. delivery to Feb. I ordered in May. Anyone else get a big jump like this recently?

Same config here, but I feel like I'm the only one who got the email but still doesn't have ANY date. Up until August 1st, my EDD was "July", and it's been blank since.

Honestly I'd rather they just tell me February so I can plan for that instead of not knowing when they'll spring it on me. Is anyone else still sitting on a blank estimated date?

Reactions: T-Racer