Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• D441B1B5-700B-4497-AE2C-EC9C9318E5C9.jpeg
    D441B1B5-700B-4497-AE2C-EC9C9318E5C9.jpeg
    773.6 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: T-Racer
They will probably not. It is held on by two pieces of 3M tape. Any detailer should, or remove the front bracket and then heat up the back bracket and start pulling gently. Remove any tape residue.
I don’t think it’s California law that they be installed. When I picked up my new Macan earlier this month the dealer asked if I wanted a front bracket and advised against it since they said it required drilling. Can’t believe they’d give the option if it was illegal to sell it without one.

I don’t think it’s California law that they be installed. When I picked up my new Macan earlier this month the dealer asked if I wanted a front bracket and advised against it since they said it required drilling. Can’t believe they’d give the option if it was illegal to sell it without one.
I typed out a long ass response to simply delete it. I should have looked at the users location before my reply. Good clarification point @Danlbrau. Scratch what I said @Nickie - Tesla in California might remove it. I have read mixed results on whether California deliveries include it or not.

Just talked to my SA and my LR 19" will get to the dealer on 9/6, with delivery a few days later. I asked specifically if the tires will be all-season and she said they had one other LR 19" come in so far, and it was summer times. She was kind of shocked by that, since this is Cleveland with awful winter weather. She didn't know what mine will have and has been talking to other regional dealerships to see what they've been getting since this is so new.

And as for the front plate holder, she confirmed it will be on there at delivery. They can't remove it themselves since it's what they crash test the vehicle with.

Reactions: cwanja and T-Racer
Our cars are identical. I tinted my windows today. Do you like the look better with the caps on or off ? I’m torn lol
@Drew-MS I think I prefer the ceramic coated aeros on the car better; looks wise and range wise. Easier to clean as well. Tell me more about your tint job. What did you have done, what percent did you go with (and what glass surfaces), what product did you use, how much did it cost, etc. And, of course..... put up some Pictures!

Reactions: Drew-MS