Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once u have all your loans and other stuff done, there is an option to upload/fill out insurance info. In california, they allow us to upload info of our current vehicle as proof for insurance before new vin.

Doesn't the insurance step not matter though? From what I've read, as long as you have it sorted before delivery which you should have a VIN before, everything is good.

Morning folks. Huge movement to the left today!
Been stuck at may 31st-june20th for a week now.
After refreshing about 3x the past 20mins, it moved to:

Estimated Delivery: May 23 - June 12. (Despite SA saying my m3 were to be shipped out tentatively from factory on the 26th of this month).​

Taking it with a grain of salt... or atleast, trying to 🥳😅😱.
Any toronto fanboys/girls had theirs moved to the left too? I sure hope so :)

Edit: ordered march 28th (incase you were wondering). W/w, no fsd, aero wheels. Lr.
Yay.....

7 days to the right.

Went back to may 30- June 19 just now..

Doesn't the insurance step not matter though? From what I've read, as long as you have it sorted before delivery which you should have a VIN before, everything is good.
I'm sure these things don't matter at all lol. God damn estimated time just went left again 5 days, mines just went back to may 30th-june 20th, what the hell, who's pushing these buttons??!!

I'm sure these things don't matter at all lol. God damn estimated time just went left again 5 days, mines just went back to may 30th-june 20th, what the hell, who's pushing these buttons??!!
Lucky you haha. I ordered on Apr 14 or so and had a date of May 22- June something. It is now at May 29-June 18. We really need the car too >.< Giving our Prius to my father in law since his car is junk. Guess we'll be shuttling him around for another month still. EDIT: Btw, Stock LR setup + Blue paint. Delivery to GA.

Last edited:
No doubt, someone is pushing buttons all over the place lol. Mine was May 21, now pushed to May 28 again. Red w/White interior, 19". Central Texas, Round Rock.
You and me both broher. I am in west Texas (El Paso) and ordered 4/11. Red on white, 19" wheels, no FSD. and my dates were always May 21st - June 10th. It changed to May 28th - June 17th for one whole day before going back. Now this morning... Back to May 28th - June 17th.

Ordered: 4/16
Specs: Midnight, White interior, 19" Sport wheels
Previous Tracking 5/4: May 17- June 06
Updated Tracking 5/6: May 26- June 15

Cat-1.jpg

"It's fine tho"

Reactions: cindyAg16
Hi all. Thought I'd join so I could wait around with you folks.

Ordered: 05/1
Specs: LR, Pearl White, White Interior, 18" Aeros
Estimated Delivery: June 04 - June 30

I thought waiting wouldn't be too hard since I hadn't really planned on getting a new car in the first place, but I was wrong. :)
welcome to the roller coaster mate. enjoy the ups and downs of your emotions. but like the old saying goes: "good things comes to those who waits.." - some wise man.

Correct. I was quite disappointed when I found out about this on my first visit to the Tesla Gallery. At that point I was ready to walk but did the test drive anyway. Big mistake (or fortunate). I was so impressed I decided to bite the bullet and just pay the $750 as I knew that even the Tesla MY LR was a quantum leap above anything else I've ever driven and I'd kick myself if went with another ICE vehicle. Plus, I have a lot of excess solar capacity so the Tesla will cost me nothing to fuel. I could pick it up in Colo Springs or Denver but that is 600-700 miles away and not feasible for me.

I don't understand the details but it has to do with the fact that the NM Auto Dealer Assoc. has managed to keep Tesla out of the state so far and the Tesla Gallery on Joan of Arc is not an auto dealer but a Gallery where you can look at, test drive and pick up cars but if you purchase one it is still is done with Tesla in Calf. I don't know what makes Colo different that they allow it. On the plus side the Service Center is only 40 minutes away and they'll take care of me after I get the car. The guys that live in northern NM have to drive to El Paso or Colo Springs to get to a Service Center.
Currently dealing with this - live in ABQ and I am deciding whether to take a cheap flight to Denver to bring it back or to just bite the bullet and have it delivered.

Damn, that's odd, you ordered 10 days before me with same config/county but your has been stuck on 06/1-30. Have you completed all your nessecary profile stuff, like loan, trade, insurance??
I have held off on applying for loan through Tesla because from my understanding, the loan approval is good for up to 60 days. Since the far end of my delivery estimate (6/30) was more than 60 days away, I was waiting until I got closer to delivery window. I was targeting 2 weeks before the near end of estimate (6/1), so was planning on applying for loan on 5/15. Even if I apply and get approved today, the approval would only be good until a max of 7/6, which doesn't leave much wiggle room if (probably when) delivery slips.

But now I'm thinking by not applying for the loan, my delivery is not sooner. But I also haven't seen the dates push out.... until just now! Went from 6/1-6/30 to 6/8-6/30. But at least the window is more narrow.

Currently dealing with this - live in ABQ and I am deciding whether to take a cheap flight to Denver to bring it back or to just bite the bullet and have it delivered.

At least you have an airport with scheduled flights which makes it an option. I'd have to catch a shuttle to El Paso which is about $100, fly to DIA, get transport to Tesla or a hotel then make the 700 mile drive back. For me, the hassle just isn't worth it. Another thing that concerned me was Tesla's potential shifting of delivery dates I've read about here. If one gets everything planned out and purchased then Tesla moves the delivery date it could be an issue with the reservations.