Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My window is also tightening! Two days shorter.

1627747646991.png

Ordered on 6/3, so I'm hoping the VIN comes really soon. 😬

I just received the robocall at 9:11am confirming delivery for tomorrow. I won’t post the SA name since I haven’t had a pleasing experience and there’s a chance that, hopefully, he will improve with future customers. However, once I take delivery he will be receiving a strongly worded email and I won’t hold back in the post-delivery survey.

He finally wrote me back yesterday evening about picking up today, “According to logistics your vehicle is arriving tonight / tomorrow morning.

It will go through a 100-point inspection and then to our detailers. It won't be ready for tomorrow.

Keep enjoying your day.”

On one hand, nice that you got the robocall, on the other, unfortunate that when they finally reply it's a message like that. At least it's soon!

We're past the delivery window here (10-12) and crickets so far. So who knows?

Saved a lost dog though, so at least today's been eventful. I'd like one Model 3 as a reward for my good deed.

On one hand, nice that you got the robocall, on the other, unfortunate that when they finally reply it's a message like that. At least it's soon!

We're past the delivery window here (10-12) and crickets so far. So who knows?

Saved a lost dog though, so at least today's been eventful. I'd like one Model 3 as a reward for my good deed.
I just received the pickup delivery instructions. The last email I should get is “ready for pickup” and then I have 12 hours to pick it up. Hopefully it doesn’t come during the dead of night 😂

65846D32-3F15-4BCF-A110-FB00FB7C1AE8.jpeg

I put my order in for a Model 3 Long Range with silver midnight paint and 19 inch wheels on the 23rd. I think it said 10 weeks or so. I completed all the pre delivery tasks in my account yesterday after receiving a text from my advisor that I'd be more likely to get a car if I completed everything. Whether that's true or not I don't know. I'm just happy to have a place in line and can't wait to get my car and go for a ride.

Ordered 7-8, No EDD for the last two weeks.
6/17 order, same thing here. I had 9-13 weeks at order so I'm still well within that, but currently in EDD limbo. FWIW I asked my SA about it and he said "You will see an estimated delivery date appear back again soon, as we get closer to your delivery." Plus as far as I can tell California seems to get the short end of the stick with delivery times?

Reactions: CaliWyo60