Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Refresh Model X Delivery Times Reliability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the email to accept the refresh today, issue is that now the agreement delivery date is today! Called them and got conflicting messages, one say the delivery date is based on today's agreement received, and my SA says they consider my original order date, and thus will have priority delivery, but she also does not a clear info on estimates. Maybe next week or so they will get some updates from the factory.

Also, I had to re-submit my credit application, and got a credit check on TransUnion

Honestly - listen to us!!!

I’ve not heard of anyone who has a specific date other than “April 1 to April 30”. There was some random posting on a site about someone who shared a screenshot, but I don’t think it’s legit.

So you spend $140k on a care and are left with guesswork as to when you will be fortunate enough to get what you paid for?!

What do you mean by 'they are not making any production cars right now'?
What I meant was their inability to deliver a refreshed S in February, as they said they would, as well as the number of test mules we’ve seen, would suggest a final, final production design has not been completed and so cars are not being produced other than for testing, not for sale. They’re making 3s and Ys, but we’ve no proof they’re making production Ss (or Xs). We do have reason to believe they’re not making S and X cars given delivery timing on their website.

I waited two years for my S and 12+months for X. I can wait. I just wish Tesla could hit a deadline and be honest about timing.

I ordered at the beginning of last week when the site said May-June timeframe. However the my account page showed April 1-30 for the delivery estimate after ordering and then ending up going blank within a day or so later. This morning it now shows the delivery estimate as April.

I ordered at the beginning of last week when the site said May-June timeframe. However the my account page showed April 1-30 for the delivery estimate after ordering and then ending up going blank within a day or so later. This morning it now shows the delivery estimate as April.
Hopefully, you will get it in April. But, Tesla does have a history of extended deliveries later into the quarter. This happened on both our X and 3. Both were delivered in the last week of the quarter. I suspect part of this is our closeness to Fremont, 10 miles. They can make a car on Friday and deliver it on Saturday.

For those who now have a delivery month showing, have you already completed your lease/loan info? I’m not sure when to do this as mine still shows nothing in estimated delivery or anywhere else.

I left the financing blank for now. I will do a finance application once it gets closer since they will end up doing a hard credit pull immediately, and any offers are only valid for 30 days with most banks.

My Long Range delivery was first showing in May-June now new estimate is

upload_2021-2-26_12-11-42.png

Reactions: DIL