Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this due at Southampton first? I believe one of the members here was told by a Tesla agent that their M3 was on board.
Traditionally the ships go to Zeebrugge first and then come back to Southampton. That's not to say that a sudden outbreak of logic will not overcome the Tesla shippers and reverse the policy this quarter! We won't find out exactly where she is headed until she emerges from the Suez Canal on 13 Aug.
With an expected Tesla push for UK September registrations it wouldn't suprise me if Southampton is her first stop.

Reactions: MrT3
Hello all, just had a great update for all those MY customers waiting for their arrival. I had the confirmation from Tesla themselves that the name of the ship transporting the MY is the GLOVIS SUPREME. at least this where my car is currently located. Hope this helps you all.
Waiting for the MY in the Netherlands. Got a ViN so should be on its way. Will SUPREME also make a stop in Zeebrugge? Or will it be another ship for mainland Europe?

PASSERO AIS destination is now set to Singapour. This ship was confirmed by Tesla to a French customer and I have no doubt about the customer. The possibility is now that the car was unloaded in Athens and either loaded to another ship (maybe Volans Leader or any feeder ship) or loaded on a truck or train towards France.

Apparently there are rumors of a new unloading port in south of Europe for cars meant for Central Europe but so far the ships (except this one) are continuing to Zeebrugge.

Will let you know if I hear anything more.

Hey everyone! I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in the thread but I didn't seem to find an answer to the particular question I had in the last 10 pages, I figured I'd ask.

Do all Tesla shipping routes go through the Med? I ask, because I have a M3P ordered last month and the estimated delivery is this month. I'm curious as to which ship might be the one carrying cars from Fremont (as that's the only factory making Performances right now?)

I'm of course hopeful it's one of those two arriving in Zeebrugge on either the 8th or the 11th but again, I really have no idea whether the ships tracked here contain cars from Fremont. Thanks for any and all responses.

Performance for Europe are also produced in China this quarter, confirmed with vehicles available in transit with a LRW VIN.
No ship leaving from San Francisco spotted so far.
Thanks, that answers me and probably means that my car is on one of those ships.

What differences are there between Shanghai and Fremont -made Performances? I understand there are some differences for LRs so I'm assuming there are some for M3P's as well.

Hey everyone! I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in the thread but I didn't seem to find an answer to the particular question I had in the last 10 pages, I figured I'd ask.

Do all Tesla shipping routes go through the Med? I ask, because I have a M3P ordered last month and the estimated delivery is this month. I'm curious as to which ship might be the one carrying cars from Fremont (as that's the only factory making Performances right now?)

I'm of course hopeful it's one of those two arriving in Zeebrugge on either the 8th or the 11th but again, I really have no idea whether the ships tracked here contain cars from Fremont. Thanks for any and all responses.
Everything is coming from China this quarter.

I've seen two people claim it for UK cars so it must be before or after it hits Belgium
Hello everyone. Not only new to this forum, new to any forum.
Just to reaffirm, on a call with my SA this morning, he confirmed my M3LR is on the GLOVIS SUMMIT.
I ordered the car on 10th July, received a text on Friday a car has been allocated to my order. Immediately after todays call with SA I received a text to arrange collection day and time, which is 4th September at the Glasgow site. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.