Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bummer it's headed for Europe without docking/unloading anything.

What's likely for a shipment for Singapore, Mr. M? Given Hoegh Kobe and Viking Ocean seems to be following the same refueling pattern and likely to leave after.

VINs been assigned to the eager peeps here for orders in late Feb21 to May21, from what I've gathered so far.
HOEGH KOBE looks like she is entering the port - she may be your best hope at the moment.

Spoke with Tesla for an update again today. Ordered 17th September M3LR White/Back standard wheels. Salary sacrifice lease and he said to me I have a VIN assigned and looks like it was assigned in the last day. He said to expect it to be delivered first week of December.

I asked which ship it is on but he said they can't give out shipping information anymore. I asked if the car is to be delivered first week of Dec (Glasgow) then should we expect it to land in Southhampton end of November he said most likely the very last day, which seems like it could be on Helios Ray given the timelines.
Not HELIOS RAY in my opinion, most likely NABUCCO.

Reactions: Abcmsaj
I found this thread a couple of days ago.
Really interesting since I'm awaiting delivery of my M3 LR in december.

And just now this came up in my facebook feed...

"On the 23rd of october the swedish merchant fleet newest beauty MS (not sure of translation)
Nabucco went on her maiden voyage. She left the docks i Tianjin, China at 14:30 with an all swedish crew.
She will be joining WWL's around the world traffic. She has room for 8000 cars. First docking port will be Shanghai
where she will be filled with cars bound for Europe."

View attachment 726420

Also waiting from Sweden, no VIN yet and ordered my M3LR, white on white with 19” wheels, 3:rd of September. ☹️☹️
Seen several with RN in October that already have gotten their VIN.

Would have been fun to have the car onboard NABUCCO then. 🙂

I've just seen a schedule for NABUCCO that says she is going to Bristol rather than Southampton, which would be bad news as this implies she will carrying Chinese marques rather than Teslas. The good news is that NABUCCO does not feature on the Bristol port schedule, at least at the moment.
I'm not sure which schedule to believe as they are both undated and give no indication of a version number.
At the moment all we can do is monitor the Bristol port schedule in the hope that she doesn't appear on it....

Reactions: Algy and Abcmsaj
I ordered a M3LR white/white 19" on 30th September, and have just found my VIN in the source code. And now I’m grinning like a child at Christmas 😁

I can’t think of a tagline that could convey the excitement and enthusiasm of this thread — “Current and future Tesla owners speculate about shipping movements” just doesn’t cut it — but it’s amazingly addictive, and fascinating to see the deductive reasoning on display here. Thank you all for helping to make the wait bearable 🙂

If you bought it from existing inventory that means it's already in Sweden.
The delay time could potentially be them moving closer to you.
That's way too long for moving a car around the country. Also there are very few unsold cars in Sweden so much more likely it's a new car coming via Zeeebrugge and then most likely by truck or train from there.

Reactions: Algy
HOEGH KOBE looks like she is entering the port - she may be your best hope at the moment.
Over here in Singapore, certainly our best hope after Helios Ray did not dock :(. We also have Firmanent Ace that just docked, but with both Firm/HOEGH that provides vin tracking - my VIN did not show up on either of those ships. Unless they did not update their system with the VINs.

Separately, Tesla chat told me that the status of my car is 'in transit to port'. Now, I don't know if that means from the factory to the port, or from Shanghai's port to Singapore's port. I'm hoping its the latter, especially since its stayed that way for quite a few days. Either ways, I could not find other ships sailing from Shanghai to Singapore just yet. So if its not on those 2 ships, I'll be quite sad!

As always, thanks so much to Mr M for his hard work, makes everything so much more visible! Appreciate if you could also let us know if you spot a vessel heading to Singapore.

Reactions: Algy
Mr M,
my M3 is through a lease company, so I can’t find a VIN, but have been told I have one and that delivery will be in the first week of December ‘looking at the current vessel ETA’.
The CS helpfully points out that the gap between delivery and ship arrival is for unloading and inspection before moving to delivery centre.

Am I right in thinking this is NABUCCO?

Hi All, I recently ordered a M3P (Midnight Grey, White Interior) via my company car scheme, hence not able to see it in my Tesla account). I received my RN on 19th Oct and have been advised of a December expected delivery in England. Is there a chance this might be on the ship that's arriving on the 29th Nov?

Thanks for this thread, it's been really helpful for an eager customer!

Hello.
New here. What a great job you are doing Mr. M.

I ordered 16th of juli, M3LR white with black interior, 19 rims and tow bar.
I have a VIN number hidden in the source code, but i dont know when i got it.

Expected delivery was november when i ordered. Do you have a feeling of when the first ships comes to Norway?

Status
Not open for further replies.