Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mr Miserable, I’ve been informed that all M3P deliveries will be arriving on the last delivery of Q2. The ship is due to arrive in Southampton on either the 16th or the 17th of June, however he wouldn’t name the ship but he did say it wouldn’t take much to work it out. Hopefully this will help you identify the ship
Thanks for posting this info - every little helps!

The ship is due to arrive in Southampton on either the 16th or the 17th of June, however he wouldn’t name the ship but he did say it wouldn’t take much to work it out. Hopefully this will help you identify the ship
"it wouldn’t take much to work it out" intrigued me....
A ship called TYSLA is due to arrive in Southampton on 18 June. A bit of a longshot, but I'll keep an eye on her next month.

Last edited:
Hello everyone new here! 👋🏻 I have a M3P ordered back end of April to be delivered in Norway my SA said end of may early June.. does anybody know how they get from zebrugee up to Norway? Forgive me if I’ve posted this in the wrong place...

Hello everyone new here! 👋🏻 I have a M3P ordered back end of April to be delivered in Norway my SA said end of may early June.. does anybody know how they get from zebrugee up to Norway? Forgive me if I’ve posted this in the wrong place...
Welcome!
They get shipped to Drammen from Zeebrugge.

What is interesting is that the pile of heaped snow on the dock at Drammen has still not melted!
Drammen webcam

Last edited:
GLORIOUS LEADER arriving in Southampton early this morning.

Screenshot 2021-05-05 at 14.19.40.png

Hi Mr Miserable, I’ve been informed that all M3P deliveries will be arriving on the last delivery of Q2. The ship is due to arrive in Southampton on either the 16th or the 17th of June, however he wouldn’t name the ship but he did say it wouldn’t take much to work it out. Hopefully this will help you identify the ship

I had 17th June confirmed to me this afternoon.

Hi Everyone -My M3LR was ordered by my Company car provider on the 15th March. Ive been told by Tesla they will match a car for me on the 2nd June. I had an email in April confirming my order but i am pretty sure that my vechicle will no be on GLOURIOUS LEADER but the next ship due to arrive in Southampton.

Reactions: yfwt
Welcome!
They get shipped to Drammen from Zeebrugge.

What is interesting is that the pile of heaped snow on the dock at Drammen has still not melted!
Drammen webcam
Thank you for the reply and like many others, we thank you for your work it’s awesome! To go out of your way and share what you know is fantastic! 👏🏻

Im on the west coast of Norway (Stavanger) so the weather is a little different from the east side.

What’s your best guess at which boat will have my car on or is it too early to know.. do we need to wait until they have docked in Belgium first?

Hi Everyone -My M3LR was ordered by my Company car provider on the 15th March. Ive been told by Tesla they will match a car for me on the 2nd June. I had an email in April confirming my order but i am pretty sure that my vehicle will no be on GLOURIOUS LEADER but the next ship due to arrive in Southampton.
I ordered my M3LR (white/black) on the same day as you but have a delivery date of 13th May. Mine is also through a company car lease company, but placed the order myself (under their instruction) and added that it was being funded by them. No other updates from the lease company, but I am getting direct texts from Tesla updating me. Given the delivery date, I'm assuming it's on the GLORIOUS LEADER in Southampton. At least I hope it is! 🤞

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Thank you for the reply and like many others, we thank you for your work it’s awesome! To go out of your way and share what you know is fantastic! 👏🏻

Im on the west coast of Norway (Stavanger) so the weather is a little different from the east side.

What’s your best guess at which boat will have my car on or is it too early to know.. do we need to wait until they have docked in Belgium first?
To be honest it's probably best to wait at the moment as guessing now will only disappoint in the future.
In the past cars have been moved to Drammen by rail as well but last quarter it was all by sea.
It's always worth regularly checking the Drammen webcam, particularly the Holmen Syd one, a week or so after a ship has arrived in Zeebrugge.
More Norwegians will stumble onto the thread as delivery day approaches and more information will leak.

From San Francisco it is confirmed that GLOVIS CHORUS is planning to depart at 0400, local time, tomorrow morning.
That works out as around Midday in the UK.
Thanks!
Do you have final information on the destination, yet?
I keep hearing that the CHORUS brings cars to EU and it would match beautifully to the estimated delivery dates I saw so far. (For German deliveries at least).
But perhaps you have some further information

Is that what tesla estimating about delivery window on sales website ussualy correct? Or not always? Because in Norway it says right now that if you order M3P you will get it on may.

I bought M3LR in a mid april and it said by then estimating delivery time May, while if you would try to order it now it is saying June.

How accurate are these estimations?

Reactions: cpt_
Status
Not open for further replies.