Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr Miserable will you be tracking this ship like the others?

RT
I wasn't intending to - I have enough trouble trying to figure out what's coming to Southampton!
I would recommend @Vedaprime for Aus/NZ shipping info.
There are 2 ships heading to Australia at the moment, GLOVIS CARAVEL which will deliver to Perth and MORNING CLARA which will deliver to the east coast. I'm not up to speed with New Zealand shipments.

Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 13.19.38.png

Last edited:
I ordered a Model 3 LR from inventory (in transit) on 12/05. Got VIN numer immediately after paying deposit in some of the confirmation receipts (5YJ3E7EB7MF954xxx).

My local Tesla shop which is 300 km away says I can expect it between end of May and end of June.

Searching the VIN on UECC gives no result, so I fear it is not really in transit, any clues as to where in the world it might be? I live in Norway.
I think you have your car on the same boat as mine; CHORUS. I have a later VIN and they have reported the same arrival for my car. I guess end of june is more likely :)

Reactions: G00NERJ
Is there loading lists for these ships or just guesstimates from what others get told is on there
No loading lists but if you are waiting for a M3P its very likely to be on HYPERION RAY.
Determining what is on the other ships is all down to checking the VIN and seeing if it is in the same batch or close to what is known to be onboard but the Orders and Deliveries thread is the best place for VIN discussions.

Reactions: CharlieBravo
Hello and straight away an info to @Mr Miserable

This morning VIN's for MiC's were allocated again with a delivery period of 18-30.06, so definitely from the last Q2-ship.
According to my observation, the ship arrives in Zeebrugge 3-4 days before, so approx. 14./15.06.

At present, this could only be the HYPERION RAY or it is a ship that is en route approx. 2 days behind it.

Do you have any idea what this "ghost ship" could be called?
Unfortunately I don't have a "free account" and therefore can't check the ships via satellite.

Thank you and greetings from the German TFF Forum

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

As far as DRAMMEN is concerned, I think those cars were dropped off last week and left on the quayside.
There is a large space now on the quayside where I suspected the Model 3s were originally parked.
So although a train arrived yesterday I'm pretty sure these came in on the VIKING AMBER.

Hello and straight away an info to @Mr Miserable

This morning VIN's for MiC's were allocated again with a delivery period of 18-30.06, so definitely from the last Q2-ship.
According to my observation, the ship arrives in Zeebrugge 3-4 days before, so approx. 14./15.06.

At present, this could only be the HYPERION RAY or it is a ship that is en route approx. 2 days behind it.

Do you have any idea what this "ghost ship" could be called?
Unfortunately I don't have a "free account" and therefore can't check the ships via satellite.

Thank you and greetings from the German TFF Forum

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Nothing springs to mind. I've had a quick look through my records and there is nothing that seems likely.
I'll take a closer look later just in case but for now I'm pretty sure HYPERION RAY is the last shipment to have left.
I was expecting it to call at Southampton only (very large consignment of M3P) and so it is news that there may be LHD cargo onboard too.
The question now is will she go to Southampton or Zeebrugge first?

Reactions: nova56
LAKE GENEVA has stopped.
She is about 400 NM off the coast of India.
It's 1 am local time where she is.
I suppose it could be a training drill being conducted again - she did something similar last week.
I'll keep an eye on her.
LAKE GENEVA is back underway.
As far as I can tell she was stopped for about 8 -9 hours.
I don't think this was a crew training drill and was more likely to have been a technical issue.
At the moment she's back up to 17kts and her ETA for Suez remains unchanged, although I will review this later today to see whether it is achievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.