Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPERION RAY departed Shanghai on 13 May and will arrive alongside in Southampton early in the morning of Thursday (10th).
Having passed through the Straits of Gibraltar early this morning she is now in the North Atlantic making just over 17kts enroute to Le Havre with an ETA of 9 Jun.
We now know that she will depart Southampton on the afternoon of 11 June enroute to Zeebrugge. (Sat 12 June)

View attachment 670198

GLOVIS COUNTESS is the final ship of Q2 and is enroute from San Francisco to Zeebrugge.
She is making excellent progress across the North Atlantic (averaging 18.9kts over the last 24 hrs) on a great circle course towards the English Channel at around 19 kts.
The weather continues to look good for her.
ETA Zeebrugge, a week today, on Sunday 13 Jun.

View attachment 670199

Satellite data supplied courtesy of marinetraffic
Only two left to report on now and in a weeks time you can hopefully get a well earned rest before a new set of Q3 expectant recipients darken your door.

I think you are owed a pint or two for your services!! 🍺🍺

GLOVIS COUNTESS is the final ship of Q2 and is enroute from San Francisco to Zeebrugge.
She is making excellent progress across the North Atlantic (averaging 18.9kts over the last 24 hrs) on a great circle course towards the English Channel at around 19 kts.
ETA Zeebrugge, a week today, on Sunday 13 Jun.

Just spoke to my TA about my M3LR on Gloves Countess, the latests update(1-2days ago) was ETA 18 of June. Told her I got ETA 13 of June from tracking the ship on my own(MR.M). She did not believe in that, her delivery system was the most precise...... She do not know the power of MR.M

Reactions: RubberToe
Just spoke to my TA about my M3LR on Gloves Countess, the latests update(1-2days ago) was ETA 18 of June. Told her I got ETA 13 of June from tracking the ship on my own(MR.M). She did not believe in that, her delivery system was the most precise...... She do not know the power of MR.M
Was her ETA for Sweden or Zeebrugge though?

HYPERION RAY departed Shanghai on 13 May and will arrive in Southampton early on Thursday (10th) morning
She is making her way north along the Portuguese coast at just under 16 kts on her way to her first stop on Wednesday at Le Havre.
We now know that she will depart Southampton on the afternoon of 11 June enroute to Zeebrugge. (Sat 12 June)

Hyperion Ray MED.png

She continues to race across the North Atlantic (averaging 19 kts over the last 24 hrs) on a great circle course towards the English Channel at around 19.3 kts.
ETA Zeebrugge on Sunday 13 June

Atlantic Countess.png

Reactions: Negomi
Only two left to report on now and in a weeks time you can hopefully get a well earned rest before a new set of Q3 expectant recipients darken your door.

I think you are owed a pint or two for your services!! 🍺🍺
Thanks, I hope I've made the wait a bit more enjoyable.
Much to everyone's relief I shall be going quiet for a couple of weeks until Q3 kicks off.
The garage needs sorting and I'm pondering painting the floor (if you have views on this, please start a new thread!!)

This is a shipping schedule that I found (based on my vin matched to Prometheus leader) on the vin search area of the uecc website. In the document it has all of the ports laid out for all the ships going to various ports with dates… check it out and if you want the vin search website url message me and I’ll provide it to you so you can get an Atl# that will show you exactly what boat your car will be on

Attachments

• schedule.pdf
    334.6 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: mason83
HYPERION RAY departed Shanghai on 13 May and will arrive in Southampton early on Thursday morning
Over the last 24 hours she has crossed the Bay of Biscay on her way to her first stop tomorrow morning at Le Havre.
She is presently off the Brest peninsula making 17kts as she enters the English Channel.
She will depart Southampton on Friday afternoon enroute to Zeebrugge. (Sat 12 June)

Hyperion Ray MED.png

She continues to race , at times over 20kts, across the North Atlantic on a great circle course towards the English Channel.
Her ETA for Zeebrugge is 09:00 Sunday 13 Jun

Atlantic Countess.png

The issue for her is that to get alongside to unload in Zeebrugge she has to negotiate the Vandamme lock. This lock is undergoing some extensive refurbishment at present and on Sundays the lock is closed between 06:30 and 13:30.
If she maintains her present speed she can arrive before the lock closes, however confusingly the Zeebrugge port schedule has her scheduled to arrive at 07:00 on Sunday. The only way she can arrive at 07:00 is for her to arrive off Zeebrugge in the small hours of the morning in order to get through the lock by 06:30.
I calculate that at her present rate she will arrive off Zeebrugge around midnight and so should have no problem in beating the embargo.

Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 09.45.59.png

HYPERION RAY departed Shanghai on 13 May and will arrive in Southampton around midnight tonight.
She arrived in Le Havre earlier this morning and will depart this evening.
She will depart Southampton on Friday afternoon enroute to Zeebrugge, docking there early on Saturday morning.

She continues to race across the North Atlantic on a great circle course towards the English Channel averaging about 19kts.
She has amended her ETA for Zeebrugge to 09:30 local Sunday 13 Jun

Atlantic Countess.png

Status
Not open for further replies.