Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent heard anything from SAs, neither Drammen or Oslo. My VIN ends in ***645
but, try enter your VIN here:

or

I have tried both. I've concluded that my car is not on a Hoegh-ship, but hope to track via VIN when the car is on a UECC-ship from Zeebrugge to Drammen.

The first ship heading over from Shanghai which is due for deliveries in the first and second week of September has already had its entire cargo allocated, so for anyone still waiting on being assigned a VIN and/or delivery date, you are not seeing your car before mid September (so I was told).
This is obviously wrong as the first ship is arriving this week in Southampton and first deliveries can be expected next week.

Reactions: Erol
This is obviously wrong as the first ship is arriving this week in Southampton and first deliveries can be expected next week.

Aight, that's just what I was told. No 'obviously' about it. We have to go on the information we have available.

Dude was perhaps just talking about September specific bound ships, not necessarilly 'the first' ship to have orders on it. 'First' is just a relative assignment, if we are counting all ships ever to have Model 3's on then this could be the 154th or the 231st...

I think what I've been told aligns enough with shipping expectations on this thread to provide people with better estimates for when they'd see their cars, thus I shared.

Reactions: MrT3
I have just been confirmed that my MY is coming in the Helios Ray with an estimated delivery date of AUG 26-28 VIN end in 054*** also now about other reservation that says delivery by AUG-28 with VIN 054*** also but don’t know anything about which ship is carrying that one

both of them will be delivered in Spain

D3D144DD-DB25-4ECE-A290-873EDC251F9F.png

For those waiting for the first Q3 UK ship, she’s nearly here 🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.