Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprises today.

TALIA continues with her steady progress at just under 16kts across a calm Mediterranean. She is on-time to arrive in Southampton on 30 Oct.
The weather looks good for the remainder of her Med transit.

TALIA Med.png

LAKE FUXIAN appears to have moderated her speed and is now making under 18kts as she approaches the southern tip of Sri Lanka.
She is due to arrive at Suez on 31 Oct and then head for Zeebrugge where I estimate she will arrive around 10 Nov.
I have no weather concerns for her at the moment.

Fux sin-suez.png

LAKE GENEVA is now doing a respectable 17.8 kts as she heads out across the southern reaches of the Bay of Bengal. She is due to arrive in Suez on 2 Nov and then head direct to Koper Slovenia where she will unload on 6 Nov. The weather is looking fine for her too.

GEN SinSuz.png

As far as the watch list in concerned, FIRMAMENT ACE is now added. She departed Shanghai yesterday and is now heading to refuel off Singapore. According to my research the ship features in schedules operating in NW Europe at the end of November. She's not a favourite by any means though and we'll have to wait to see where she heads off to after Singapore.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is currently alongside Shanghai and I'm keen to learn where she might be headed, although I suspect it will be S Korea.

Reactions: S.Lav and Jayster
got info of one person in Portugal who got delivery date for a M3 Performance it seems to match the departure date, does the M3 come from Shanghai to Europe?
Yes, at present all M3 models for EU and UK come from China and will do for some time I suspect.
I'm not sold on FIRMAMENT ACE at the moment, there will be more likely ships - we shall see....

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneWolf
Hello mates.
I am french and i am following your thread since my order on september the 20th (Model 3 Performance White with black interior).
I just received yesterday my VIN : LRW3E7EC3MCXXXXXX and a new range of delivery from Novembrer 3rd to 17th (it was written "December" at the time of the order). I live in North Est of France. Do you think it's on TALIA ?

Reactions: OddityError
Hello mates.
I am french and i am following your thread since my order on september the 20th (Model 3 Performance White with black interior).
I just received yesterday my VIN : LRW3E7EC3MCXXXXXX and a new range of delivery from Novembrer 3rd to 17th (it was written "December" at the time of the order). I live in North Est of France. Do you think it's on TALIA ?
C'est bien mon ami, j'attends toujours mon VIN

Hello mates.
Sounds good for TALIA.

I have been notified that a certain ship tracking site is stating that TALIA is bound for Malta.
This is incorrect and I have just checked the latest satellite data which confirms that she is still bound for Southampton.
She has not altered course and is presently maintaining a stately cruising speed of just over 15kts.

Hello guys,

I have a quick question. I've placed an order on 5th of July and I still haven't received a VIN number for my M3 LR.
Is this normal? Should I be concerned? I'm in Poland, and the day I placed the order, the expected month of delivery was November. I know that it doesn't really mean anything, but shouldn't they have give me at least the VIN number by now? Or maybe it means that the car still wasn't produced and there's no chance of getting it delivered next month?

Thanks.

Hello guys,

I have a quick question. I've placed an order on 5th of July and I still haven't received a VIN number for my M3 LR.
Is this normal? Should I be concerned? I'm in Poland, and the day I placed the order, the expected month of delivery was November. I know that it doesn't really mean anything, but shouldn't they have give me at least the VIN number by now? Or maybe it means that the car still wasn't produced and there's no chance of getting it delivered next month?

Thanks.
I assume you ordered 614km Model 3 version, but they were not in production in Q3 (there were only 580 km battery versions), so it's quite likely there is big backlog of them

Status
Not open for further replies.