Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.16.3 released

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So these three features were part of the last software update…this seems to be happening where the new update is the same update as before.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Presumably it means the difference is unlisted bug fixes.

My update un-froze (from 50%) at some point. Then it installed fine.

Yep, now my Tidal also doesn't work. I scanned the qr code, re-logged in on the phone and got the, 'youre all set to listen in your car' message.... nothing in the car. :(

boo.

I just went from 16.2 to 16.3, was hoping when I saw the update notice it was x.20 (green light chime), but I also perfecting a version as needed.

This is my x.16 history:

1657235897342.png

I just had that 50% download issue from earlier in the thread. It stayed at 50% for about 15 minutes, then my app said "connect to wifi to download" Checked my car and it was no longer connected to wifi, & couldn't even scan for any wifi network. So I did a soft reboot and it then connected to my wifi again & continued the download. Installing almost complete now, but weird that the wifi just died in the middle of download.

I got it today, too. At first, I was unable to download as it said I needed to connect to wifi first. I looked, and there was no wifi detected, even though my phone was connected fine. So I rebooted the UI, and then it worked fine.

All that, and I see no differences. I was hoping for the green light chime, but I now see that it's not til .20.

I have no idea why they pushed this update to my car when it was already on 16.2, but it acted super weird on the first drive with a bunch of autopilot errors that seem to have resolved on their own. Never done that before

Same.....got the car less than two weeks ago and got the 2022.16.2 update the same day. Got the 2022.16.3 today and it has been sitting at 50% for over an hour that am aware of.
yep....mine came in and automatically started to download without asking me.....it is stuck ay 50%.....I did hard reboot and it came back at 50%...still spinning wheel on at at 50%.......dont know what to do now