Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am so jealous ☹️...we are not allowed that in France!! I wish someone could tell me why...it’s not like I was going to activate it....I just want the option 😡
Tesla rolls out a feature slowly, no doubt collecting and analyzing data, then tunes it or incrementally expands the rollout. Or was this sarcasm? It's hard to tell on the internet.

Tesla rolls out a feature slowly, no doubt collecting and analyzing data, then tunes it or incrementally expands the rollout. Or was this sarcasm? It's hard to tell on the internet.
No, it’s not sarcasm....the regen/brake combined option is not available in France. In fact it seems more and more features are not available for the French....and we are beginning to lose options

Reactions: Lephturn
This feature under test is just beginning to roll out. Are there features that aren't available in France after months?
Something like...
If you scroll down you will see just how many features aren’t available in France..including the combined regen/brake....and the ability to exit a freeway was removed only recently..

Something like...
If you scroll down you will see just how many features aren’t available in France..including the combined regen/brake....and the ability to exit a freeway was removed only recently..

All the same. No changes. Tire Configuration, Car Colorizer, Polish Voice Navigation...

Is there a more detailed site for changes? I'm just asking because every time I update my software I have to go through a big rigmarole to get wifi to my car, and it seems like it's for nothing sometimes.

Something like...
I see.
  • 2022.20 U.S. only: Cabin Camera, Seat Belt System Enhancement, Tesla Adaptive Suspension.
  • 2022.20 not in U.S.: Speed Assist, Online Radio, Sentry.

• 2022.16 U.S. only: FSD (Beta) Suspension, FSD Beta v10.13 improvements, Driver Profiles, Improved Vehicle Path visualization.
("Seat Belt System Enhancement" is the only one of those items that I'm itching for.)

Still, my hypothesis is their beta-testing, fixing, & tuning takes months. They don't inform owners much, perhaps expecting few owners to hear about features in advance.

I see.
  • 2022.20 U.S. only: Cabin Camera, Seat Belt System Enhancement, Tesla Adaptive Suspension.
  • 2022.20 not in U.S.: Speed Assist, Online Radio, Sentry.

• 2022.16 U.S. only: FSD (Beta) Suspension, FSD Beta v10.13 improvements, Driver Profiles, Improved Vehicle Path visualization.
("Seat Belt System Enhancement" is the only one of those items that I'm itching for.)

Still, my hypothesis is their beta-testing, fixing, & tuning takes months. They don't inform owners much, perhaps expecting few owners to hear about features in advance.
Some features like speed assist are available in the UK but not in France...if anyone in another EU country can get these options, I would be interested to hear

All the same. No changes. Tire Configuration, Car Colorizer, Polish Voice Navigation...

Is there a more detailed site for changes? I'm just asking because every time I update my software I have to go through a big rigmarole to get wifi to my car, and it seems like it's for nothing sometimes.
Yes...but I wonder if when you see the site, it won’t mention France because you are viewing from the US

Another oddity with entry, I wonder if due to cabin over heat protection that the sentry is not working? Only because I noticed it's barely recording now and the past few weeks the over heat protection is on a lot

My 2021 SR+ got the braking assist with 2022.20.8, but it wasn’t in the release notes. I believe it was in the menu with Chill/Standard and steering adjustments.
I have the same model and year. I got the regen brake assist and green light chime in 2022.20.6. You have to turn both on. Both are nice features.

The regen bar at the top of the screen will show green for regen and grey for brakes applied with regen brake assist. It works well.