Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed yesterday that the Bluetooth system's mic wasn't passing my voice along to callers - they couldn't hear me. Not had that one before (I'm on .7) though I seem to recall it's been reported already. Quite a while back. Is it time for a reboot I wonder...

I noticed yesterday that the Bluetooth system's mic wasn't passing my voice along to callers - they couldn't hear me. Not had that one before (I'm on .7) though I seem to recall it's been reported already. Quite a while back. Is it time for a reboot I wonder...
Had the same thing on Saturday, I am also on .7 and had already done a two button reset since having that installed, so I don't think it'll help you.

First time I've taken a call in the car for a while so can't say when it appeared, but I had two incoming calls and the other party couldn't hear me. Another bug, grrrrrrrreat.

Good news maybe…
I opened a rear door sharply this morning and the alarm didn’t sound
will try the driver’s door later but not raising my hopes 😂
This will end up being the new "I think my auto wipers are improved after this update" thing...

I looked over my shoulder at my car, rather than looking directly at it, when opening the door, whilst on one leg, and the alarm maybe didn't go off for as many chirps.. so I can confidently say it's fixed! :)

This will end up being the new "I think my auto wipers are improved after this update" thing...

I looked over my shoulder at my car, rather than looking directly at it, when opening the door, whilst on one leg, and the alarm maybe didn't go off for as many chirps.. so I can confidently say it's fixed! :)
I think I can safely say that 2022.20.8 has made bugger all overall difference.
it will sound after sleeping. It might not if it’s awake. Other doors are available 😂
PS
This update includes an on/off toggle for phantom braking
PPS April fool!!! 😂😂😂

What version are you on?

Sounds like the car was awake all night. Check sentry mode isn't on. Sometimes software updates reset settings.
Sentry mode and cabin overheat all off. Who knows what it was up to.

I did get a call from the mobile tech a little while ago, he said the fix for the alarm won't be in the next version of FW but probably the version after. So hopefully the next release after 20.8 will have the fix. I'm currently on 20.7.

Reactions: EVMeister and init6
The chance of 0.8 having a solution to the beeps issue was always zero ... that version was on the brink of release before Tesla even recognised that 0.7 was causing issues for some people. The 0.8 version didn't "fail" to fix that particular issue ... it was never intended to. Some people received messages from the SC saying that the problem was expected to be rectified in "a" future software/firmware update ... who knows which and when.

Reactions: init6