Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The chance of 0.8 having a solution to the beeps issue was always zero ... that version was on the brink of release before Tesla even recognised that 0.7 was causing issues for some people. The 0.8 version didn't "fail" to fix that particular issue ... it was never intended to. Some people received messages from the SC saying that the problem was expected to be rectified in "a" future software/firmware update ... who knows which and when.
The alarm issue started in 2020.20.5

20.8 came for me this morning but the release notes are the same as 3 updates ago, in a row
this is slightly concerning, is this a fault?
Nope, all normal. Minor revisions usually recycle the 'headline' release notes. Tesla don't publish a comprehensive changelog. There are a few software people who look at the code and can parse what's changed, but it's usually minor stuff.

Reactions: RNHurt
I found a possible improvement but don’t get excited…
when using the left scroll wheel to move to the next sound in Spotify, the next song start playing immediately
I always found there was about a 3 second delay, long enough to make me wonder if one was going to play

Reactions: init6
Is everyone else noticing how sharp the images of other vehicles are now on Autopilot?
Different to this description?

Different to this description?

Yes I think so. The car is good at spotting pick ups, transits, lorries and cars and renders them sharply. I think this is a relatively recent improvement. I think the work they are doing on vision only for FSD Beta in the US is having some side benefits for us.

Reactions: init6